Prologe

"Bella I found a new song! It's full of slurs and eighth notes and double stops!" Yelled mom. "Mom can I pick a song this time?" I ask. "No I want you to play this for me after dinner." Said mom. "But we need to practice things for a school concert!" I said. 

When I started violin I wanted to have control. "Well just practice at school then." Mom handed me the sheet and I started playing it. "Bella dinner time!" Yelled mom. "Coming." I put my violin down and ran down stairs for dinner. "Oh yes thanks!" I said looking at my plate. "I knew you would be happy." Said dad. "Well I am always happy when it's hot dogs!" 

******************************

"So Bella can we hear the song?" Asked dad. "Um ok." I ran upstairs and grabbed my violin and started to play. "Beautiful Bella!" Said mom.

************************************

I brushed my teeth and climbed in bed and went to sleep. 

The next morning I woke up to the smell of eggs. "Hey Bella, how many eggs do you want?" Mom asked. "Nah, I want bacon." I said. "We are all out." Said mom. "Oh yes I need to finish making your concert dress for after spring break." "Mom I don't do dresses." I said. "Well you will if enough people are going to watch you." Said mom. "Your gonna be late." Said dad. I ran upstairs and put on my white shirt and black skirt and tall black boots. 

"Hey Bella!" said Mya. "Hey Mya, so you exited for spring break, only one more day!" I said. "Yeah! And not even a real day! It's the movie and ice cream sundaes!" Said Mya. "Chill girl, chill."

We walked inside and got to our lockers. "Please report to the cafiteria 7th grade for your ice cream." We heard on the loud speaker. "EEEEEEEE" Said Mya and I at the same time. Mya grabbed a chocolate one and went to the table to decorate it. I got a chocolate one too. I put a lot of hot fudge, sprinkles, a cherry, and whipped cream. We went to the auditorum to watch the movie. "Kids, calm down. We are going to watch MockingJay." Said Principal J. "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!" I said. I kind of have a problem.

"Hey Bella, how was school?" Mom asked. "It was AMAZING!!" I said and ran up to my room. 

"Glad she's happy." Said dad. 

So what did you guys think of my first chapter? It may have been boring but I  just wanted to guys to know the charactars before getting further into the story. I usally update every 2 or 3 days. Danke!