Episode 7 : Confrontation

RECAP:

Jhope follows Miyeon to the rooftop. When they arrived, Miyeon is still backface him. A few awkward moments later, Miyeon turns to him.

"So... Jhope...."

"..." Jhope just keeps his head down.

"... about ur confession--"

Jhope interrupts her, "It's nothing! I'm just kidding! Haha..." he laughs awkwardly.

"...really?" Miyeon looks at him in doubt.

He stops laughing & looks down again.

"Jhope, seriously speaking do u like me?"

Jhope sighs, "Yes, I like u..."

"Jung Hoseok, I..."

Jhope looks up in hope.

"I don't like u..."

With that, Jhope's heart break in pieces.

☆☆☆☆☆

WARNING: CHARACTER DEATH, READ AT UR OWN RISK.

No One's POV

"Oh... I'm sorry for confessing to u. I hope after this we still be friends & don't be awkward with each other. I hope u are happy with that blonde guy." Jhope said with teary eyes.

"Wait! Jun is not my boyfriend. He was just fooling around that time."

"Oh?.... ok.." Jhope smiles a little. Even though that blonde guy is not Miyeon's boyfriend, he already misses his chance cuz she doesn't like him.

"Jhope.... I know u are a good person so... I will give it a try."

"What?" Jhope asks, a little confused.

"I know I don't like u like the way u like me but it's not wrong to try. Make me fall for u, Hoseok."

Jhope beams brightly, "Alright! I will make u fall for me that u miss me when I'm not around!"

Miyeon just laughs, relief that Jhope is happy again.

Suga just watch them silently behind the door of the rooftop. He look at Jhope darkly.

'Hoseok, if u make Miyeon hurt, I will kill u.' He declare silently.

☆☆☆☆☆

Recess is already over by the time the two have rush down from the rooftop. Jhope walks Miyeon to her class. After this he has to go to his company for confirming something with them. So he wouldn't join the class.

"The class is about to start. So... see u later?" Jhope said shyly as they arrive in front of the class.

Miyeon nods as she smiles a little, totally shy too. She waves then walks ahead her class.

"Wait!"

Miyeon stops then turns back to Jhope.

"Can... can I have ur phone number?" Jhope asks as he rubs the back of his neck.

Miyeon smiles widely & give her number to Jhope. After that, she walks into her classroom. She receives a text from an unknown number.

From : Unknown Number

Hey, it's me, Jhope :-). Meet me at the school gate after school tomorrow. We are going on a date!! \(^o^)/ Don't be late ~~

Miyeon giggles a little as she sees the text & save the number as 'Hoseokkie' in the phone contact. She can't wait for the date tomorrow.