Episode 10 : In Despair

RECAP :   

Miyeon is walking to her house when she feels someone following her.

"Unnie, what is it?" Da Jung asks.

"U go home first. I forgot I have something to do."

Da Jung pouts, "Really, unnie? U always busy. We didn't have sister bonding anymore."

Miyeon smiles, "When I get back, we will have a sister bonding time. U will choose the movie, deal?"

"Deal! Ok, I'll go now. See u at home!" Da Jung walks away as she waves.

Miyeon waves back before she turns around. She looks at her surrounding.

"Show urself." Miyeon said with a loud voice.

It is silent with wind blows calmly when there's a sound from the trees. There are sound of footsteps coming towards her. Miyeon is on her alert mode.

Then the figure shows himself.

"It's... you?!"

☆☆☆☆☆

WARNING! : Self harm, many blood (???), READ AT UR OWN RISK.

No One's POV

"W-what are u doing here, Suga??" Miyeon asks the guy in front of her.

Suga shrugs, "Walking."

Miyeon rolls her eyes, "Please, I know u are lying. Why are u following me?"

"I have my reasons."

Miyeon narrows her eyes at Suga. He looks back at her with no emotion. She then remembers what Min Joo said to her.

"Hey.... Suga?"

"What?"

"Do u like me?"

Suga chuckles, "Maybe."

"What's that supposed to mean??" She huffs.

"Think what u want. Then that is my answer."

"U are not helping!"

Suga continues to chuckle, "I know."

He then ruffles her hair, "Go home now or Da Jung will be mad at u for being late."

"Crap! I forgot! Thanks for reminding me. Bye!" She waves then runs to her house.

Suga just look at her with a longing face, "If only u know..."

☆☆☆☆☆

Empty.

That's what he's been feeling right now.

Ever since yesterday, he's been feeling nothing. Miyeon's words just cannot be processed in his head.

"Let's not meet each other again."

He cannot accept this. And Miyeon doesn't even give a valid reason for it.

"I just... can't..."

'Maybe I really am worthless... Just like what father said...' he thinks.

Jhope gets up from his bed & walk to a space at the floor, where there is a secret space where he keeps his forbidden things there. He opens the piece of wood. Inside of the secret space are knives with various sizes.