Episode 8 : The Prince's Crush

RECAP :  

"So?" Jun asks her as soon as she gets out of the place.

"U are right. He is the one who take me there..... But why???"

"I think u are related to them."

"W-what?! Why do u think it's like that?"

"Think Miyeon. Jung Mihyun & Lee Miyeon. And Jung Jiyeon has almost the same name as u."

"So.... do u think Jung Mihyun is like.... my mother??" Miyeon stare at Jun in horror.

'No... no! This can't be! I can't be in a relationship with my own brother! And... and I already start to like him...'

☆☆☆☆☆

No One's POV

All his life, he never experienced love. He always get tease by the the other members because of that. Even the maknae has a girlfriend!

But it all change when he meet that girl. U can say it's love at first sight cuz his heart starts to beat rapidly when he lays his eyes on the girl. She is simply breathtaking to him.

How can he knows he is in love? Well, he's been thinking about that girl after that. He even dreams about her! So he is 100% head over heels for her.

At last the 18 year old Kim Seokjin has fallen in love! Wanna know the lucky girl? She is the one & only Hwang Sae Hee.

"Next is Hwang Sae Hee, the one who scolded Hye Ra earlier."

Sae Hee bows a bit & smiles politely, "Anyeonghaseyo! Welcome to our school. I hope u will get comfortable with this school!"

At that time, Jin's heart starts to beat rapidly, he can see the girl is surrounded by light.

"An angel..." he mumbles to himself.

After that, they didn't really meet each other except during recess. Since BTS studies in this school, each of them gets a prince role (something like kingka)

Rapmonster is the Prince of Destruction (seriously the first time he walks to his class he destroys his own table & chair!)

Jin is the Prince Charming but some call him Pink Princess (he didn't mind the neither names but he like the former a little bit.)

Suga is the Prince of Swag & Laziness (XD he literally sleeps half a day at school but he still excels in exams!)

Jhope is the Prince of Happiness (Cuz obviously he brightens the mood & always be happy)

V is the 4D Prince (cuz he is one!)

Jimin is the Prince of Charisma (Cuz seriously he is so charismatic when dancing!)

And Jungkook is the Golden Prince (Cuz he's the golden maknae, duh)

Well... back to the point. So the conclusion is Jin likes to be the Prince Charming cuz he feels like the Prince in the princess movies he always watch. So he wants to be a prince for his princess, Sae Hee.

Oh, have I told u that Jin is a hopeless romantic guy? He believes in fate & happily ever after. Basically, all the fairytale stuff.

So for him it is fate that the two collides with each other again. He is the President of cooking club so he has to make sure everything is okay for the first club meeting.

He walks to the club room to see his crush there. Jin becomes more nervous cuz this is the first time he & his crush are alone in a room.

"Oh, Jin hi!" Sae Hee greets, startling the boy.