Episode 22 : The Calm Before The Storm

RECAP :

After they send Miyeon to a safer place, the group meets Junhui.

Jun bows as he greets them, "Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Agent Moon, Agent Agust's partner for missions."

"I heard you are Ye Jin noona's childhood friend?" Jungkook said.

"Yes, I am."

"How do you guys met?" Jimin asks.

"We lived in the same orphanage."

Then they start to plan on how to save Ye Jin.

☆☆☆☆☆

7:00 p.m.
The group are now in front of an old wrecked warehouse that Miyeon escaped from.

"Everyone please remember your roles. And Jungkook, don't rush, be on time." Yoongi instructs.

Jungkook nods.

"Alright RM & Moon, let's go."

☆☆☆☆☆

7:05 p.m.

Hoseok walks into his house. His mother smiles as she sees him.

"Welcome home, Hoseok. It's been a long time since you here."

He just nods solemnly.

"What's wrong, my son? And why is your face so pale?" His mother notices his distressed look.

He looks at his mother with a determined look.

"Can you tell me where the HQ is?"

His mother seems flustered, "W-why do you need to go there? It's dangerous!"

"I need to. Someone precious to me is in danger and HQ knows where that person is."

His mother's gaze soften, "Is it Ye Jin?"

Hoseok nods, "Yes."

"You guys found her?"

"...yeah."

The woman sighs slowly then smile, "Alright, I'll tell you where the HQ is."

☆☆☆☆☆

7.10 p.m.

Suga, Jun and Rapmon are sneaking into the old warehouse with Suga in lead. They are now hiding beside a window of the warehouse. Suga looks into the window to see... nothing. There's no one inside. He sighs, annoyed. Of course that Song Jae Hyun would be so careful. He knows Jae Hyun & Ye Jin are in here but they don't know where specifically.

"Alright it's clear. Moon, you go first. RM & I are right behind you."

Jun nods, putting his mask then climbs into the open window silently like the pro spy he is.

☆☆☆☆☆

7.15 p.m.

"Sir, they are here." Hansol reports as soon as he saw a guy in full black outfit climb in from the window from the cctv.

Jae Hyun smirks evilly, "Good, just let them in & find us."

☆☆☆☆☆

Suga & RM wait until 5 minutes but hear no loud noise at all, meaning that Jun doesn't face any hard obstacles. Strange.

"Prepare your gun RM." Suga instructs while doing the same to his gun.

RM nods. Namjoon knows how to use guns as his father teach him for his own safety. The perks of being born in a rich family~