Episode 21 : Time Is Ticking

RECAP :

No One's POV

The two girls run as fast as they can. Right behind them is the injured Jae Hyun. The girls finally run sharply to the dark alley, making they lost their kidnapper.

Miyeon looks at Ye Jin with a worried face. Ye Jin flinches when she feels the stinging wounds from the torture earlier.

"I can't run again. I think I sprained my left ankle." Ye Jin said sadly.

Miyeon nods then motion that both of them just stay here.

"Where are you, my slaves??~~~" A familiar voice startled both of them.

Miyeon grabs Ye Jin's arm and help her to walk fast. Ye Jin flinch everytime they move.

"No, unnie. You must go. I can't walk anymore." Ye Jin said.

Miyeon shakes her head. She keeps on dragging Ye Jin. Ye Jin stops her movement and look at her sister directly.

"Unnie, you will go now, alone. Then, you can save me later with the others, ok? I'll distract the bastard and let you escape, ok?"

Miyeon nods as tears glistening around her eyes. Miyeon just watch Ye Jin walks slowly to Jae Hyun and distract him. Miyeon escapes from the dark alley.

☆☆☆☆☆

Hoseok's POV

My body feels hurt especially my arms. I slowly opens my eyes.

"You're finally awake." Namjoon's voice startles me.

I look in front of me to see the leader. He looks at me with a worried face. Then I am suddenly being hug by the mochi.

"Hyung, please don't do anything like that again! I'm so scared!" Jimin said as he cries on my chest.

I look around me to see a gloomy face Jungkook and a dark face Suga hyung.

"You're an idiot." That one sentence from Suga hyung tells me that I f*ck up.

I look at Jimin that still sobbing on my chest. I regret cutting myself again because now everyone knows about it. I don't even want things to be like this.

You are just a burden for everyone!

"Stop thinking anything stupid!" Suga hyung shouts suddenly, making everyone startled.

"Suga, that's enough." Jin hyung that comes in with a scared Taehyung.

I shrink in fear as hyung looks at me with a scary face. Jimin hides behind Namjoon. Suga hyung ignored Jin hyung.

"I have warned you, Jung Hoseok! I've warned you to not self harm again! I know you are stressed with Ye Jin's disappearance but you cannot, and absolutely would not cut yourself to relieve it! You can always tell us about it! You are not a f*cking robot that only has happy emotion in the database! Because of you, Taehyung is traumatised! Namjoon thinks he's a failure leader and Jungkook is depressed again! You are lucky the company & the public doesn't know--"

Suga hyung's phone rings interrupting his scolding. I'm so relieve but at the same time, guilty. Everyone is sad because of me.

"I'm sorry..." I mutter.

"It's okay, Hobi. Suga doesn't mean it. He just said it cuz he's stressed out with everything happening." Jin hyung comforts me.

But I know what Suga hyung said is the truth. I'm so dumb. Now that everyone knows... Wait!

"Did you call my mom & Jiyeon??" I ask Jin hyung in panic.

"No we don't. We know you don't want them to know, right?"