Episode 24 : Closure

RECAP :

"Hahaha! This is terrific! I love the sound of destruction!" Jae Hyun laughs loudly when he sees the HQ building collapses because of his bombs.

He is too busy laughing that he didn't notice someone approaching from behind.

"Song fucking Jae Hyun!!!!!" He is kicked from the back by the one and only Suga.

"What the hell-- Suga?"

"Yes it's me, you damn brat!"

"How do you know I am here?"

"Knowing you, you will be nearby to watch the destruction unfolds in front of your eyes. The nearest tall building after HQ building is this one."

Jae Hyun claps, "Ahhh! Always smart, hyung!"

Suga smirks, "They didn't call me the genius Suga for nothing," his face then darkens, "Now give me the damn controller."

Jae Hyun laughs again, "And what if I don't?"

"Then I will fight you."

"Don't make me laugh again, hyung. How can you, with your injured arm beat me, the perfectly healthy one?"

"It took more than these injuries to bring me down."

Jae Hyun raises his eyebrow, "Oh, really now? Alright hyung, let me tell you some facts that will fire you up. So listen carefully."

Suga looks at Jae Hyun with a curious face.

"The fire incident, 31th Oct was my uncle's doing."

Suga widens his eyes as he digests the fact.

He rushes to punch Jae Hyun with his left fist, "You bastard! That fire killed Ye Jin's and my parents!"

Jae Hyun manages to block Suga's fist on time, "Hahaha, I see you are all fire up now. But you still can't beat me!"

Jae Hyun then kick Suga's stomach, making Suga groans in pain.

"Why are you doing this? Is killing our parents not enough to seek your revenge?"

"Of course not! The HQ also has to pay for what they done to my parents!"

"You are no longer worth of calling me your brother."

"I'll call you whatever I want, HYUNG!"

The two continue to fight for the controller. At some point, Suga manages to kick Jae Hyun's abdomen which enables Jae Hyun to knock Suga's head. Both groans in pain, but the pain is worse on Suga.

Jae Hyun sniggers, "Just give it up, hyung. You can't fight me."

Suga groans as he tries to get up. His headache worsens. He then coughs out blood.

"See hyung, you can't even stand anymore. Just rest well while I finish my work."

Suga just watch helplessly as Jae Hyun walks away from him.

"Not so fast, Song Jae Hyun!" A voice startles both of them.

On the other side of the rooftop building is Head Chief Lim, Suzy and Junhui.

Jae Hyun smirks, "Well, well. What do we have here? Long time no see, Suzy honey."

Suzy shudders as the flashbacks of the tortures during her kidnapping comes back.

"Cut it off, Jae Hyun! It's three against one now. Give us the controller now or we will fight you for it!" Junhui said in anger.

"Try me."