Episode 12 : He Knows

RECAP :

"Oh Miyeon, Jiyeon is not here, so did Hoseok." Mrs Jung said.

"It's okay, Mrs Jung. I just want to talk to u." She said, politely.

Mrs Jung let her in. She gives Miyeon an orange juice & sit in front her.

"So what do u want to talk about?" Mrs Jung asks.

"I...I..."

'Damn.... why can't I just ask her??' She thinks.

"Miyeon?"

'Maybe.... cuz I'm afraid... Yeah, face it, Lee Miyeon. U are scared to hear from Mrs Jung that she is ur mother!' She thinks again.

"Miyeon, u okay?"

"Yes, Mrs Jung."

"So what is it?"

Miyeon takes a deep breath then looks at Mrs Jung.

"Am I ur daughter?"

Mrs Jung seems shock & hesitate to answer. But before she can answer, Miyeon's phone rings. She excused herself to look at her phone. It's a message. She is shock to read the message.

From : Jae Hyun

Miyeon, u need to get to the school rooftop now! Jhope is trying to jump from the building!

☆☆☆☆☆

No One's POV

Miyeon immediately stands up in panic.

"What's wrong, Miyeon?" Mrs Jung said, frowning.

Miyeon stops the words that almost get out of her mouth. She debates herself whether she should tell Mrs Jung about this or not. In the end, she didn't. She thinks she shouldn't add more burden to the problem.

"It's nothing. But I have to go now, Mrs Jung."

"But--"

"See u later, Mrs Jung."

Miyeon quickly gets out of the house. She knows Mrs Jung is going to tell her something that will change everything but Jhope's life is more important.

☆☆☆☆☆

~An hour before~

Jhope's POV

I walked out of the cafe shop with a heavy feeling. I started to walk aimlessly.

Miyeon is my sister? More like... my twin sister??

I try to digest the information in my head. But... I just can't...

Now that I think about it... I had a twin sister but mom said she died right after she was born. So what is this? Is mom lying to me?

Without me knowing, my feet took me to my school. I decided to just go with it that is to the rooftop. The school rooftop is where all of us met for the first time, the place where I confessed to her, and the place when she suddenly said to not meet each other again...

"Hoseok!" A shout from behind stopped me from walking.

I turn around only to see the person that I don't want to see the most right now. Hwang Jae Hyun. Great, just great.

"You don't have any after school activities, right? So why are u here?" He said.

"What are YOU doing here then?" I glare at him. I'm just not in the mood right now.

He smiles brightly, "I'm helping Mrs Choo for the next week event."

"Whatever." I mumble before went passed him.