HGYP2 (Zayn)

Watch this vid to make you happy had me hollerin 😂😂😂 skip to 1:03

Outfit you wear later in chapter is in media
******

You were laying on the bed with Zayn, just thinking about the future.

"Zayn?"

"What babe." Zayn responded while rolling a blunt.

You immediately smacked it out his hands. Zayn gasped watching it fall apart, his home grown weed all over the floor.

"What the f*ck Y/n! That's just a homegrown blunt it won't harm anybody!" He stared at you in disbelief.

"Since I am pregnant there will be absolutely no smoking in this house, Cigarettes, Blunts, Crack pipes-"

"Y/n YOU SMOKE CRACK!?-" You cut him off with your laughter he was really about to go off on you.

"I'm just kidding Zayn, about the crack absolutely no crack in this house, but if you want to smoke some tree or some of those nasty cigarettes you go outside. " You didn't want to risk something going wrong with the bun in the oven.

He groaned but didn't feel like going outside, even though you guys have a balconey in your room.

Lazy a** .

"Hey Y/n don't you have to like tell um your boss that we're expecting?"

"Yes Zayn, but I don't want to lose my job, or have my title go down a couple notches." You whined. You're just not ready to hear them let you go.

"Babe, most likely since your so good at what you do, they'll just let you teach instead of dancin'."

You just nodded grabbing your phone to call Beyonce's manager.

. . . .

After telling your group that you were expecting they all congratulated you & said they were going to throw a baby shower. You were going to dance with them today but they insisted that you just stay seated.

Your real early in the pregnancy what they trippin for?

So while watching the group dance you started to text Zayn so you don't get bored.

Y: Wyd

He didn't text back.

Y: Hello,Zayn.

Still didn't text back.

You just decided to watch the group while you sat there bored & gloomy until the day was over.

At the end of the day everyone was starting to leave while giving congrats.

But Zayn was late.

You were so angry you decided to just walk to the nearest bus stop. You didn't want to see him.

But as you were walking a car pulled up next to you & in that car was Zayn.

"Y/n! Baby I'm sorry okay there was lots of traffic where I was at!"

Oh really? You just kept walking as if no one was hollering at you.
You walked about 7 blocks before you realized Zayn was not about to stop following you.

You finally stopped walking & hopped into the Range, still not glancing at him or speaking to him.

"Y/n speak to me baby please?" You could feel his eyes on you, those eyes that could make you weak in a second.