Unforgivable

In which he does something that's unforgivable.

**Trigger Warning**
Violence & Abuse

Louis:

You & Louis' marriage has been on the rocks lately.

There's just no trust anymore.

He's cheated multiple times, he got another girl pregnant for christ's sake. Ever since then you just can't trust him.

You remember when it first foundt out.

"Are you kidding me Louis?!" You cried.

"This was when we had a little break baby, you know I'd never do this on purpose!" He yelled, veins popping out his neck.

You rolled your eyes as more tears started to fall. "Imagine if this was vice versa-"

"Don't even say that Y/n!" He walked closer to you. "Don't say anything like that!"

You laughed. "Exactly! See! It hurts you to even think of me having someone elses baby! You'd probably leave me!" You got in his face. "So imagine" You pointed to yourself. "How I feel! How hurt I am!" Tears of anger fell down your face.

Louis faced the ground. He couldn't look at you.

"Look at me!" You yelled.

You lifted his chin up. "Why can't you understand that you're not the only one affected by this? This is going to take time."

You thought that that day he recognized that it would take time to heal.

He didn't.

A couple days later he accused you of cheating & left the house, he didn't come back until today.

He barged into the house not even taking a look at you. He ran upstairs into the bedroom.

All you heard was things being tossed around, and things broken-

What is he breaking? You asked yourself franticly.

You ran up the stairs barging into the room.

You saw that clothes were thrown everywhere, books, and your diplomas.

Your diplomas were ripped, their special frames broken.

"Louis?" You sobbed. You got on your knees picking up the shreds of paper & shards of glass. "Why are you doing this?!"

Louis smirked. He f*cking smirked.

You got up from the ground. "What are you doing?! Why are you acting like this?! You've been gone for almost 2 weeks & you gonna waltz in destroying sh*t that isn't yours!" You yelled in his face.

"Why are you laughing?" You cried.

Louis grabbed his two duffle bags filling them up with his clothes.

"Y/n, it's over & done. I've cheated multiple times, you're still here." He walked towards you putting his hands on your hips.

"I've flirted with women in front of you. You're still here." His hands went up higher, hands on your waist, then under your breast.

"I got another woman pregnant. You're still here." His rubbed your arms up & down, then wrapped his hands around your throat.

"I've destroyed the most valuable sh*t to you. You're. Still. Here." His hands tightened around your throat.