Deleting in 1 hr.

I'm sorry for not updating in a while. But I'm going to take a little break.

Alot has been going on and I'm really not in a good state of mind at the moment.

Let me tell you why. (Probably going to delete this half later so first come first serve) I'm going to be telling my whole life story right now so yeah.
*******

*sorry to people who didn't get to read I just feel a little uncomfortable leaving it up but I love you still*

And to people who already read it thanks for your support and if anything bad like that ever happens again I will take your ideas into consideration. Another thing.

I don't really know why my mom was like that to me, or why my dad changed. It just haunts me I know I have problems with it cause I can't get it out my head. I'm suppose to get therapy but I feel weird kinda talking to someone I don't know. I don't like to cry and I know if I talk about this Niagra falls is gonna come off my face.

But really I feel like I can talk to you guys about anything and I'm happy that you guys are okay with me not writing a little bit, I'll be back I promise Wattpad is my escape it's just a lot of things have been happening and I feel like I have no one at all. But I know now that I have you guys. If you are ever in a situation like I was just know that I love you, I love all of you.

*******
I can say that I hold more resentment to my parents than love cause I never really felt that.

And now things are really out of control

So I just want to let you guys know what Im going through I dont really have the motivation to write at the moment, Ill post draft of things I made but never finished but when I feel better again Ill probably finish them maybe.

So ill post when I feel better thanks for the love and support I promise Ill come back writing (Ill most likely stay reading) so yeah love you all stay safe I love you. 💖💖💖