Unforgivable Part 2: Niall

Sorry it took so long, after I finish Harry's I'm going to start finishing/writing request that are loooonngg overdue so I may not post for a lil' bit.

Enjoy!

*****
Niall:

Laughs filled the hallways as tears filled your eyes.

The amount of embarrassment & hurt that surge through you was overwhelming.

"Y/n, I know I can't relate to your situation right now, but I promise the video isn't even all that. You can barely see anything. I kno-"

"You know nothing! You don't know what it's like to- to have someone you thought you could trust do something like this. The trust I gave him, he took, and crushed it. And it's shown to the whole world I-" You cut yourself off with your tears.

"I'm just going to head home." You turned back around.

"Well, I'm coming with you."  Y/f/n said following you.

As you two walked down the hall towards the nearest exit. It seemed like the hallway was miles long. All the stares from people seemed to last a lifetime, and the laughs, snickers, and other side comments were engraved in your mind, forever.

Getting closer to the doors, there there was, Rejah & Niall standing together.

Niall had a look of guilt while Rejah wore a smirk on her face, proudly.

"Betta wipe that smirk off ya face befo I bust ya lip." Y/f/n said.

"I don't have to wipe off sh*t!" Rejah said back.

"You right," Y/f/n started putting her hair up. "Smirk or not I am gonna bust ya lip."

Before Y/f/n could swing on Rejah, you stopped her.

"No, let me do it."

You quickly popped Rejah in the mouth.
Before Rejah could attempt to do anything, you slammed her head against a locker and dragged her into the floor. You held her hair in one hand as you stood over her, and repeatedly punched her in the face with the other.

"B*tch," POP "Don't," POP "You ever-

Niall tried to grab you but Y/f/n came in the clutch.

She grabbed Niall by the back of his shirt & swung him to the ground & started kicking him & stomping on him. She bent down & started popping him in the face.

You continued popping Rejah & low-key the sounds of her cries made you fight even harder.

You were surprised at how the campus guards have yet to stop this brawl.

People were cheering & some in shock at how you & y/f/n are whooping a**.

The campus guards came & grabbed you taking you off from being on top of Rejah.

Rejah grabbed your hair as the guard attempted to take you away.

"Let go, b*tch!" You yelled. You couldn't see because you had that expensive Brazilian deep wave in, it covered your face. So you kicked and guessing from her screech you knocked a tooth out.