Chapter 9: Housitting With Him

Rylee's P.O.V.

Wednesdays...

The day in the middle of the week.

So close to Friday but the week is passing by fast. Monday and Tuesday I spent a lot of time on my school work that I didn't even have time to focus on any of my projects.

But today is different because I can breathe and relax. I'm done with my morning classes today so I decide to go back to my room and chill.

I'm sitting on my bed with my laptop in my lap, skyping with Chyna. I haven't seen her in forever and I miss her.

"I miss you, girl." I say to her.

Her long black hair is pin straight with her black frames covering her long eyelashes and she has on her signature red lipstick. "Girl, you better miss me."

I give her a stank look. "You better miss me." I sang.

"Mmmhhhmm.. sure." She stuck out her lips.

"I'm just gonna take that."

"You better take in anything I do or say to you, shit." Chyna flips her hair.

"Stop flipping your hair!" I roll my eyes.

"Girl, stop hatin' cuz you know you want my Brazilian hair." She rolls her neck.

"But we all know that weave came well packaged and delivered to your doorstep!" I laugh.

"And?" She smacks her lips. "I payed good money for this hair."

"Whatever, hoe." I grab my phone and scroll through my music list and play the song from when we were in high school. It's the song "Down In The Dm" by Yo Gotti.

"I see your girl post her bm, so I hit her in her dm
All eyes yeah I see'em, yeah this your man I hate to be him (whoop)"

We automattically get up from our beds and start doing choreography from high school. Chyna, Kat and I were in the same dance class in high school and if Kat was here she would be doing it with us. When Yo Gotti says "so I hit her in her dm" Chyna and I both look to our right and lean back and twerk our asses up and down.

"It goes down in the Dm (it go down) it go down in the dm (it go down, it go... down)
It goes down in the dm (it go down) it go down in the dm (it go down, it go... down)

I tell her, snapchat me that pussy or facetime me that pussy if it's cool
(Whoo) boy my dm poppin, (dm poppin) my dm just caught a body
I got celeb's in this dm, they breaking news if they see them"

Of course, Chyna starts Milly Rocking from side to side and I keep twerking cuz you know I'm the "Twerk Queen".

When the song is almost over and I'm still twerking, we are interrupted by a knock at the door. I tell Chyna to wait but she's not listening because she keeps going in on her Milly's. Like dang, girl.

I walk to the door with my hair in a tight bun with my leggings on and a white tank. I don't even bother looking through the peephole and just twist the knob and open the door.

"Hel-," I trailed off when I see who it's in front of me. My eyes widen in surprise. "Andrew?" He was wearing dark blue jeans and a simple long sleeve black shirt with black boots and his hair was slicked back today.

His hands were stuffed in his pockets. "Hey." He says warmly.

"What are you doing here?" I have my hand still on the door keeping it open.