Three

March 7th 2014

6:00 Am And Harry was still wide awake, Afraid to close his eyes only to wake up in a totally new place. He had been tossing and turning, sweating and repeating with his short prayers that god would give him another chance with this place. Maybe giving him another year to stick around before he ends up dead inside another prison that kept all murderers and rapist away from the outside world. Harry made sure to tell Danny everything, even though his friend may have seemed okay and supportive over the whole decision...not that Harry had any choice whatsoever, Danny seemed to have gone into his own little depressed bubble as he kept his whimpers low and steady. 

Harry tossed onto his stomach, arms under his chin as he faced the wall with wandering eyes. Staring ahead with his eyes glued to a certain part of the wall that had this small child picture taped to it. A small child that Danny only knew, Danny's younger sister that he had yet to meet. Harry knew how much this man wanted out, wanted to go home and spend his life with his real family and friends. Though...Danny's own mum didn't even want him around anymore, visiting once and telling him off, cruel family members can turn their back on you once a mistake is taken out of control. 

''I know you're still awake down there, aren't you leaving in a few hours? Shouldn't you have gotten at least a two hours of sleep?'' 

Danny's voice broke the silence, causing Harry to roll over on his back as he stared at the mattress that was hovering over him. 

''I have too much shit on my mind, there's no time to sleep when i'm leaving today...they already made it pretty fucking clear last night about me and a few other inmates who i probably don't even know, i'll be on a damn bus for hours. They better at least give me something cozy and nice to wear, i'm not about to sit on a damn bus in a pair of uncomfortable and stinky clothes.''

 The two men chuckled, trying to ease the awkwardness that swam around their heads. 

''They're going to be picking up other inmates from different prison's...right? That's what i heard, i don't know if it's true or not.'' Danny shrugged, picking at the scab he had on his elbow from falling in the showers the other night. 

''Don't know, i think so...i'm not going to assume anything though. I'm being switched to another fucking prison because i wasn't meant for this one, i'm supposed to be at some fucking dead arse prison that holds the worse criminals on this damn planet. All because of one murder, all because i was defending my sister who lost her baby and won't speak to me just like my own mum. All because....of the judge who also had this connection with my mum, i'm not sure what the means but i don't think i want to know either. Everything is just fucked up right now, i'm going to end up dead within the few days that i'm there or possibly being somebody's fucking bitch...which i'm not looking forward to, not at all.'' 

''You're not going to become anybody's bitch, know you....You're like a fucking king so that's out of the questions...or thought? Whatever, you'll be good dude.'' 

Danny waved his hand in the air, trying to make the taller of them two, laugh. 

Harry kept his mouth shut, lips sealed as he nibbled at the tip of his tongue. Thinking of ways that will show respect towards the other inmates at this 'New' prison...New to him that is, show that he's not afraid of anybody nor will he become a damn puppet for the other inmates. 

''I wouldn't worry much...You have had your ups and downs but that doesn't mean you're weak enough to let somebody else control your life. You're a good man, you got this just as much as you did when you first came here. Think of it as starting all over again, you'll never be forgotten. Think of it as ruling another prison, feared by others...shit feared by other murderers who scare off newbies. I'm sure you're going to live long enough until you're released, besides...they'll know your story and know how a cold stone killer you are.''