Four

March 8th 2014

I'm not safe here, i'm not okay being here by myself with all these gross men who keep throwing things and cursing out loud. It's in the middle of the night and everybody was still wide awake, they were screaming along with calling each other out even though they were locked up behind their very own cells. I'm not up for bait, i'm not a young child who's about to be touched and rubbed up against by some sickening old men who only want one thing and that's to fuck and pass diseases that are clearly unwanted. 

Harry kept thinking to himself, speaking to himself as if he was his own friend...he actually is, judging by how all these other males act in this place. 

Leaning up against the hard wall, bed stiff under his bum as he couldn't sleep with all these loud noises and dealing with how uncomfortable this bedding was. Harry had tied his hair up, leaving it a messy bun as he tried his best to not look across his cell only to catch the shadow like man staring right back. He couldn't really get a good look of his face, he couldn't even see the mans bed behind those thick metal bars. 

''Keep looking over here and i'll give you a real reason to put your eyes in my direction pretty boy.'' 

Harry bit the inside of his cheek, he wasn't trying to be nosy or anything...curiosity was more of the answer.

 ''Scared of me baby boy? Don't be, i'm not going to hurt you but i will possibly claim you as my little bitch. Just wait and you'll see why, there's not many of you twink looking fuckers here. Specially some that are littered with random tats and nice arse's, you do have a nice arse...not gonna lie, i was pretty much staring the whole time you stood there spinning around your little room.'' 

''Shut the fuck up! Don't you dare fucking talk to me, i'm not your little fucking bitch nor will i be anybody else's. If you don't know who i am then you're fucking stupid, don't fuck with me.'' 

Harry had about enough of this chuckling man, he couldn't show that he was truthfully afraid. 

''I'm not scared of anybody, don't bother trying. You're not worth shit, i'm done talking so carry on with trying to be intimidating.''

 Harry rolled his eyes, crossing his arms and huffing out as if he had told the other man off. 

''Mouth like that will get you in some serious trouble pretty baby, i'd watch that tone of yours if i were you.''  

''Well you're not me so cut it out dipshit, stop talking to me because i'm now done communicating with a wannabe thug.'' 

Harry turned around, sitting with his back facing the cell across from his. He could hear the chuckles again, knowing that this man wasn't going to give up nor stop talking when it comes to pissing somebody off.

 ''I get it, you're one of those types that likes to piss people off on purpose for your own little entertainment. How fucking wonderful, carry on with that because i'm very good at ignoring arseholes.'' 

''You really are something else, i'm going to have tons of fun with your brave arse.'' 

Harry never felt such a strong cold breeze of air slap at his skin, something felt wrong but what was there to feel right about when there's nothing to feel safe around in this place? 

''Time for my beauty sleep, something you should be getting. Don't want you sleepy for what you're going to have to go through in the morning beautiful. People are going to be all over you, giving you shit, tossing you around...grabbing up on your juicy thighs and eatable arse. Whelp, off to bed.'' 

Harry grimaced, knowing damn well that no other man will lay their filthy hands on him. Not while he's still up and standing tall, not while he's still got a whole lot of sass and kick in him. He's not going to become anybody's bitch, not not...not ever.