Seven

March 11th 2014 (Lunch) 

''I don't see how you guys can just sit there and eat like nothing is about to happen, i'm about to get my arse beaten by somebody who's known to be the toughy around here!'' 

Harry whisper shouted, gripping the plastic fork in his hand.

 ''Maybe i can just stab him with this weak little thing, think that'll work?'' 

Harry couldn't stop thinking about what was to come after Lunch, was Zayn really going to punch his face in? 

''You need to calm down, it's not like you have anywhere else to go. Get this over with, your fault for even touching him...your fault for also looking for a fight to start. I'm not trying to sound like a douche bag but you should have stayed away and let things happen. Eventually all the cat calls and booty touches would have stopped, you kind of fucked yourself over.'' 

''Gee, fucking thanks Frank. Thought you were the wise one here, I don't know what had gotten into me...Fuck, should i even bother going out there? Will they look for me until the deed is done?'' 

Harry gripped the roots of his hair, yanking as he screeched. 

''This prison ain't nothing like your old one, they will find you and kill you. Don't think about leaving or hiding, they know every hiding place and where us inmates stay...Zayn's mates that is. Regardless, you're pretty much screwed.'' 

Nate looked down at his plate, checking out the melted chocolate pudding. 

''You should eat a shit ton of food and then once you start fighting with Malik, puke all over his face to blind him!''

 Nate jumped up out of his seat, smiling down at the disgusted look on harry's face. 

''No? Okay, thought that would have been a brilliant idea.'' 

''Anyways...That's very gross and somewhat mind fucking. I can see that happening, disturbing as hell. So as i was saying, get this arse beating over with and then you'll be in the clear. Like i said before, you can try to fight back but i don't think that'll do you any good.'' 

Frank shoved another fork full of noodles inside his mouth, ignoring the plain taste.

 ''I have fate in you, you got this Styles. Don't let some rumors or even looks scare you from trying, you may have started something up but i'm sure you can finish it. Just keep your fist's in front of your face and don't let him take you down...only advice i can give since i haven't really been around to see how that fucker fights.'' 

''You have though! You remember that one time he head butted that scary guy who passed away a few days later from a blood clot in his brain? All because of Zayn busted that guys no-'' 

''Nate...be quiet, the guy was dying anyways. Not the point though, you'll do great. Don't get distracted by anything around you. focus on the ma-'' 

''You guys are talking to me like i'm a kid, i have been in fights before and i have beat tons of fucking arse. For some reason...all the rumors and the look in Malik's eyes, he seriously gives me the creeps.'' 

Harry knew that was the truth, he's never felt frightened by another human being before...until dipshit malik entered his locked up life. 

Frankee and Nate ended the conversation by letting Harry get the last word, both already knowing how he can go on and on without giving up. 

''Lunch is almost over, i'm starting to feel a little woozy. Think i need to wee, fuck...i have to throw up.''

 Harry slapped his hands over his mouth, squeezing his eyes as he felt his stomach tighten.