Nine

March 14th 2014

It's been two days since Harry last seen Zayn, two days without anybody getting to shower or eat something worth putting your mouth. These guards were really on the lookout for the people or man who murdered someone in the laundry room. The library, Snack machines, etc you name it...they were all cut off from the inmates. All but the toilets in their very own cell, nothing to jump in happiness over since toilet paper wasn't given until the laundry room murderer was found.

''I smell like i haven't showered in years, this is ridiculous. I'm going to die smelling like a hobo, ugh.'' Nate put his arm down, groaning as he wiggled his way into Franks side.

''Well until someone comes clean, we're going to be smelling like this for another few days.''

Harry groaned, the three of them not bothering to touch their breakfast as it was nothing but one slice of burnt toast.

''I thought they were only closing everything for two days? What the fuck is going on, don't they have camera's in the laundry room to see who did it?'' Harry asked, poking at the toast with his middle finger. ''Fucking hard, not meant to even go down your throat.''

Nate sighed, looking around for any guards.

''One of the guys that had been killed long ago, he took all the camera's down in the laundry room because he didn't want the guards catching him and another guy banging. The things people do for a piece of ass, it's dirty and wrong.'' Nate grimaced, hating the words that came out of his mouth. ''Sorry, I don't like talking about people banging. I don't get why anybody would want to-''

''Nate...No more, just eat your toast because that's the only thing we'll be able to eat until whatever they give us tonight.'' Frank ran his hand down Nate's back, calming the smaller lad down.

Harry watched the two share a smile, giving each other more attention than Harry wanted to see. They were cute...Harry thought.

''I'm going back to my cell, I have to check my stuff and make sure none of the punk guards rearranged anything. They have it in for me, I just know it.'' Harry chuckled, picking up his tray as he tossed it in the trash.

''I noticed, they don't like you.'' Nate jumped up, him and frank doing the same with their trays.

''Yeah...No shit, see you guys later.'' Harry waved, walking off into the distance as he hoped for his cell to look the same way as it did when he left.

As Harry walked with his head held high and his mouth clammed shut.

''Well well well, If it isn't Mr. Styles. Did you miss me princess?''

Harry froze, stopping in the middle of the hall as he turned his head slightly to the left.

There he was...Zayn stood with the same cocky smirk on his face.

''Been waiting for you, seen that you weren't in your cell but thought to myself...Breakfast with the friends, that's always nice. How was it by the way? Heard the food is starting to grow mold, was I really gone that long that they decided to give you trash to eat?''

Zayn's smirk held it's place, pulling something out from under his shirt.

''Want some? Friend of mine gave them to me, felt as if I needed something to eat in order to keep myself from losing my mind.''

Harry couldn't take his eyes off the bag of chips, licking his lips as he imagined the salty taste on his tongue. Though food should be the last thing on his mind, the long haired man shook that out of his head.