Five

March 10th 2014

Harry had been sitting in the Prison Library for over an hour now, book in front of him, open in the middle where he would have been seen reading to which he only flipped open a random page to make it look like he was busy with reading over words he didn't understand all too well. He had talked with Frankee for awhile, the man working with stacking books on shelves where they actually belonged. Harry wanted to work with him, knowing that this was the safest place in the Prison along with loving his share of books. 

''Do you have any idea what book you're reading?''

 Harry looked to his side, seeing Frankee with three stacks of newspapers in his hand.

 ''You grabbed a random one off the shelf just to stay here longer, right?'' 

Harry shamelessly nodded, feeling embarrassed since he had no clue what this book was about. 

''That's alright, you don't have to pretend to read a book in order to stick around. I wouldn't kick you out, i like you...You're a chill lad and very quiet so i have no problem with you at all.'' 

Frankee winked at Harry, walking off into the distance of the dark that led to another aisle harry would never dare to walk through. 

''You must be Harry styles, wow you don't look like how you do in the newspapers....'' 

Harry looked to the man in front of him, seeing that this other man was probably around 5'6 since his height was smaller then all the other men hiding behind bars. His blue eyes, soft silky hair, plump lips, perfectly waxed eyebrows, and well dressed...for an inmate that is. This man looked as if he were somebody's bitch, as if he was already taken for the part but again...he's in here so that must mean he's another crazy murderer with the looks of an innocent child. 

''I'm Nate! It's nice to meet you Harry, Frankee has told me so much about you yesterday. How you were brave enough to talk back to Zayn and how weren't you scared to face the other man. Even how you looked at the guards, nobody has ever really talked that way towards Malik though...i find that awesome!'' 

Nate jumped up and down, clapping his hands together while smiling with those big fish lips of his. 

''Uh...Okay? Thanks, i guess?''

 Harry didn't know what to say nor what to do with this hyped up tweaker looking man staring him down. Sure he looked fragile and delicate but he also seemed to have been twitching every other second.

 ''Do you mind? I'm trying to read and i don't like being talked to when i'm...getting into a book.'' 

''Sorry about that, i'll leave you alone now. Again, it was nice to meet you. Hope to talk again, my cell is across from Frankee's so if you need anything and he's not around...You can always talk with me! Bye Harry.''

 Nate skipped off, his jumper suit being a tad big on him which reminded Harry of a small boy wearing his father's clothes. 

''That was Nate, he's in for breaking into a couples apartment and bashing their heads over their kitchen counter. The couple were probably around Fifty or sixty years old, so no fight in them. Nate's not really violent in here, he stays away from that type of shit...sorta like me, we work here together so i don't mind him goofing off or meeting new inmates that i talk with. It's like...how do i put it this way, i'm like his babysitter in a way, big brother wise. I don't want anything happening to him, we have been inmate buddies for over three years now.'' 

Frankee shrugged, checking over the book that he had found on the floor. 

Harry nodded, not really caring at this point.