[28] date

1/17/16
3:10 p.m

"hey minju!" momo called. "what?" i asked, still lying on my bed. "what's wrong with you?" she asked and closed the door. "i. need. help." i mumbled with a pillow on my face.

"oh.. uhmm. youngjae told me to tell you to meet him out in the park later at four." she said. i sat up from my bed and looked at her. "he what!?" i shouted. she nodded. "he said, it's a date." she said. i lay down again and made crying noises. "aren't you suppose to be happy?" she asked. "that's the point!" i shouted. "what?" she asked.

"mark kissed me." i said.

"he what!?" she shouted. "what did you do!?" she asked. "i pulled away from him." i said. she nodded. "he confessed to me the other night." i said.

"what about youngjae? i thought you like him?" she asked. "i do! but i just, i don't want to hurt mark's feelings." i said. "i understand but you are going to tell him right?" she asked. "i guess. lying doesn't make things any better, so might as well tell." i said and she nodded.

i stood up from my bed and fixed my hair. "what should i wear?" i asked. "something girly and cute." she said. "hmm?" i asked with my eyes wide open. "you know i'm not girly!" i shouted. "but you are a girl." she said.

she took something from her closet and gave it to me. i looked at the clothes she gave and gave her a face.

"what. is. this." i asked. she laughed. "it's pretty." she said. it was a skirt. "so you're telling me to wear a skirt?" i asked and she nodded. i rolled my eyes and picked something out from my clothes.

after choosing, i changed in the bathroom. i wore a white sweater with a number in front, momo's light colored skirt and white converse. for my hair, i just wore a beanie.

"there! you look much girly." she said and smiled. "whatever." i said. i grabbed my backpack and my phone. "goodluck minju!" she said and i smiled. "thanks." i said. i went out of our room and saw the other boys sitting on the couch when jb noticed me.

"hey minju!" he greeted, causing the others to look at me. "where are you going?" he asked. "mall." i said. "alone?" junior asked. "mmh." i said. "o-ok.." they said.

i went to door and said goodbye then left, and so i walked to the park. i sat on of the benches and waited for youngjae to come. well, he isn't at the dorm. he must be around here somewhere.

"boo!" i turned around and saw him there smiling.

"yah, don't go around and scare people like that! they might punch you!" i said and he laughed. "nah." he said. he sat beside me and looked at me from head to toe. "you look pretty." he said and i blushed. "momo f-forced me to wear this." i said. "well, you look nice in it." he said and smiled.

"shall we?" he asked. "where are we going?" i asked. "carnival by the beach." he said. "ooh! i like that!" i cheered. "let's go?" he asked and i nodded.

he grabbed my hand and we walked to the carnival together. when we got there, we went to a ring toss game and played together. i lost and he won. haha.

"choose your price, sir." the employee said. "what do you want?" he asked me. "hmm?" i asked. "you choose." he said. "but you won." i said. "yeah, and i don't like teddy bears." he said and smiled. "you sneaky.." i muttered and he laughed.

"fine, i'll choose." he said. "that one." he said and pointed at the big white teddy bear.

the employee gave it to him and he bowed, mouthing the words thank you. "here you go." he said and gave me the teddy. "aww. it's cute." i said and hugged the teddy. "like you." i said and he smiled.

we walked to the other carnival games and we basically just went around the whole time. it was five-thirty already, when the sun started setting. "hey, i have a suprise for you." he said and we walked to the deck on the beach.

"wahh. the sun is so pretty." i said and he nodded. "i have a gift for you." he said and took out a small box from his pocket. "what is it?" i asked. "couple bracelets." he said.

i looked at him and remembered what happened the other night. "youngjae-ah.." i called. "i know, i'm weird." he joked. "it's not that." i said. "i appreciate all of this, i do. and yes, i like you too, but something happened the other night." i said.

"what is it?" he asked.

"i'll understand if you get mad at me but please don't get mad at him." i said. i took a deep breath but he stopped me from talking.

"i know what happened the other night." he said. i looked at him. "you do!?" i asked. "at the practice room, i.. i saw mark-hyung kissing you." he said. i looked down and sighed.

"it's fine and no i'm not mad at him. it's not like i already asked you to be my girlfriend or anything, yet." he said and laughed a bit. i smiled at him. "you're such a precious little cinammon bun." i teased. "i know. thanks." he said and laughed. "well, i don't know if this is the right time to ask.." he said.

i raised my eyebrow at him. "i know what you're going to ask mr. choi." i said and laughed a bit. "really?" he asked. "i.. i need time to think about it." i said.

he nodded. "until when?" he pouted. i rolled my eyes and laughed. he laughed and smiled too. "arasso. i'll wait for you ms. choi." he said and smiled.

"hm. i just realized we have the same last name." i said and he nodded. "hey youngjae, can we go to the ferris wheel later after the sun sets?" i asked and he nodded and smiled.

ferris wheel at night.
i like that.

-
a/n: ok first of, dahyun looks so cute and pretty on the media. second, did y'all listen to fly!? oh my god. fly is so lit af. and rewind, holy freak! my ultimate bias wrote a song and debuted as a song writer ㅠㅠ i love the song so much~ i wish he would have like an actual song for himself and he's the only one singing cause he deserves at least an ost or something. anyways, please do watch the mv in youtube over and over again! i watched it like 50 times already. haha! mmkay bye.

byieee~
mya