[30] stalkers

1/17/16
4:47 p.m

"they're what!?" the five of them shouted. i sighed. i was right, mark does know. the others looked at mark, who is still sitting at the couch with his ipad. "hyung, did you just hear what she said?" jackson said and mark nodded. they looked back at me and i laughed.

"what?" i asked.

"let's follow them! where did minju go?" junior asked. my eyes went big on what i heard and laughed. "say what?" i asked. "we'll follow them! who knows what they could've been doing?" jb panicked. "oh my god. you're not even his parents." i said. "i'm his mom!" junior shouted. "of course you are." i said.

"youngjae and minju met at the park but i don't know where else they went." i said. suddenly, mark called me and stood up from the couch.

"i think i know where they are." he said and smiled. "how?" bambam asked. "just follow me if you want to see." he said and so we all left the dorm. we rode the van and he drove to the place he was saying.

when we got down from the van, i realized we were at the carnival. ohh right! the carnival is open for a week this month! "how'd you know if they're here?" yugyeom asked. "hunch." mark said. he's right. they could be here.

so, we looked around and of course, the boys are wearing disguises. that's when jackson and junior started asking some of the employees working on the booths if they've seen a brown-haired boy and a black-haired, with highlights, girl.

"oh. yeah! they played here a while ago!" the girl said. "the boy somehow looked familiar. like i've seen him on tv." she said. "he's really handsome though. the girl is really lucky." she continued on.

"hey, do you know jackson wang?" jackson asked the girl. "he's really handsome!" he shouted. the girl looked at him and nodded. "did you see where they went?" i asked. "i think i saw them at the deck near the beach?" she said and we nodded.

"thank you!" we said and ran to the deck.

that's where we spotted the two, leaning on the railing, talking to each other. "there they are!" jb shouted. and yes, minju is carrying a big teddy bear. aww. i wanted one of those.

we sat at the bench near the deck and pretended were reading newspapers. haha! were definitely not stalkers.

we kept an eye of them and when i saw youngjae pull something out of his pocket, i suddenly thought of something really stupid. "oh my god- choi youngjae is going to propose!" i shouted and the others looked at me suprised.

"no he's not!" jackson shouted. "those are bracelets." mark said. "oh, i thought it was a ring." i said.

so yeah, we kept an eye on them. when they started to move, we followed them too, which lead us to a ferris wheel.

wow. that's actually kind of romantic.
god, i need a boyfriend.

"ferris w-wheel?" i asked. "who's going?" junior asked. i raised my hand. "i want!" i shouted. "me too!" jackson said. "i'll go." mark said. "i'll go with mark-hyung." bambam said. we let youngjae and minju ride first, and so we followed. me and jackson, went to the one beside their cart.

and mark and bambam rode the one from the other side. "this is going to be fun." jackson said and smiled.

i smiled back. "mhmm." i said. the ferris wheel started moving and i could already see the whole view of seoul. it's really pretty. "wahh~ yeppeo!" i said and took pictures of the view. "ooh! so nice!" jackson said.

"since when did you know about the two momo?" he asked. "since camp." i said. "really?" he asked and i nodded. "they look good together though but.." i stopped.

wait, i shouldn't tell him. nope!

"but what?" he asked. i shrugged it off. "nothing!" i said and he nodded. "the view is really beautiful, especially at night don't you think?" i asked. "like you.." he mumbled. i looked at him and he smiled. "yah, what are you saying?" i asked.

when the ferris wheel suddenly stopped. i guess were already at the top. "okay, maybe, i umm.." he stuttered. "have a teeny tiny little crush on you." he said and my eyes went big. "did you just c-confess to me j-jackson?" i asked, still processing the words he's saying.

"i thought this could be the right time." he said. "after all, they always say ferris wheel are for couples." he said. i nodded and blushed.

jackson has a crush on me.
wait- he has a crush on me!?