[41] momo's in trouble

1/29/16
8:01 p.m - japan time

i slowly opened my eyes but to see nothing. that's when i realized, my eyes were actually covered. wait, what the hel- oh god. i've been kidnapped. i moved my hand and feet, and felt that it was tied.

why would someone kidnap me in japan!?

oh my god- where's the boys and minju when you need them?! oh my god. oh. my. god. this is not happening!

"she's awake.." a faint voice said.

wait, someone's here. "is it momo?" a voice of a girl asked. well, it sounded like from a phone. "yah, who are you!?" i shouted. "hm. it is momo." the voice said. "what are you planning to do?" the fainted voice of a boy asked. "of course show the boys and their little girl, minju." she said.

"yah! who are you!? are you sf!?" i shouted. "yah! don't do anything to minju!" i shouted. "shut up!" the girl voice said. "just, send a video to them." she said to the boy.

then i heard the call ended. "yah, momo. don't be such a noise." he said. "let me go you idiot!" i shouted. "of course i won't." he said. "anyways, say hi to the camera momo." he said.

camera? "yah!" i shouted. he took off the cover in my eyes, making me feel dizzy. "ahh! my eyes!" i shouted. i blinked a few times, and finally got my vision back. i looked at the guy, he was wearing a black mask so i couldn't tell who he really is, but there really was a phone recording me.

"minju! boys! help! please! no wait, minju! watch out! please stay safe and watch your surroundings! sf can be anywhere-" i got cut off when the guy suddenly hit me in the stomach.

"ah!" i groaned. "minju, sf.." i muttered. "m-minju..." i muttered again. "fuc-" i muttered. i heard the guy make a scoff sound and him turning off the camera.

"sent." he said.

and the next thing i knew, everything turned black.