[43] got7 got into a crash?

2/4/16
11:48 a.m

ah! my head. "m-minju!" i shouted. but i was too late, the car drove off already. i held my forehead, and tried to walk back to the van. i opened the front door where mark-hyung's sitting but he was unconcious. "h-hyung!" i shouted. i tried to shake him but it didn't work. i looked over beside him and saw jaebum-hyung.

my eyes widen when i saw him, with little bit of blood on his forehead. "jaebum-hyung!" i called. his forehead hit the driving wheel, which is probably what made it bleed. "holy s-" i mumbled.

i went to the others and saw jinyoung-hyung a bit concious. "hyung.." i called. "y-youngjae? what happened?" he asked. "ah! what the?" he asked as he saw the others unconcious. i sat at the step and held my forehead. "where's minju?" he asked. "s-someone took her..." i said.

"woh?!" he shouted.

but that's when i heard a police sound and an ambulance from the distance. "h-hyung.." i called. "there's help.. coming." i said.

god, everything's turning blurry already.

the sound became even louder when it came closer. that's when we saw a bunch of reporter's too.

this just in, got7, a famous kpop boy band, just got into an accident! here we are at the scene and saw most of the members unconcious! luckily, two of them are concious. those two members are park jinyoung and choi youngjae..

the camera panned over at us and i tried not to look. "youngjae-sshi!" the reporter called as the police tried to stop them. "what happened?" they asked.

jinyoung-hyung, who's in a better condition than me, walked up to them and answered a few of their questions. i looked over at the side and saw the paramedics taking mark-hyung and jaebum-hyung out of the van and into the ambulance.

i could already feel my head getting heavier and my vision getting blurrier. and that's when everything became dark.

"youngjae!"

-
a/n: BAHAHA. I FEEL LIKE THIS IS SO WEIRD. OMG. whenever i read fanfics or when i write them, i feel like it's real but not really it's not, it's just the impact i guess, haha.. okay, i'll try to write two more chapters :)

brb,
mya