[39] kim seoyeon

1/29/16
7:41 p.m

"jackson, you're up first." seoyeon said. if you're wondering who seoyeon is, she's the producer of got7's songs. well, for this album. "she's pretty." bambam whispered to my ear. "hey, do you like your producer?" i asked. "yah, you like my hyung too." he said. "hm. fair point." i said and shrugged.

aye, neon haengbokhani nan haengbokhae yeah,
nun tteuneun achim mada nan maeil kkumgata.
nunbusin haessari da nal wihan geotman gata.
oneuldo naui haruga eogimeopsi neoro sijakdwae.

"that's good, but you could do better." she said. "again." she said. "seoyeon, i think he actually did good." i said. she turned her chair around and she faced me. "no one asked your opinion minju." she said and turned around again.

did she just snap at me?

"again." she said. "noona, why'd you speak up?" bambam asked. "i don't know either." i said and he nodded unsurely.

there's something weird about her. i tell you, i met her before, or seen her. it's too freaking weird. ughhh. i know her face. it's familiar, like i've seen it a few times already before. "juju." jae called, making me snap out of my thoughts. "are you alright?" he asked and i nodded. "i need a break." i said and walked out of the recording room. i went to the bathroom and washed my hands.

suddenly, i received a text. but it wasn't from sf. she's not texting anymore, gladly. maybe she's just a creepy stalker. i dried my hands and took my phone out and read the text.

be careful there, you don't know who you can trust.

-momo

momo? what- why will she send me a text like this? that's so not momo. it's not like her to send texts like this, that's for sure.

"hey." a voice of a girl called.

i turned around and saw seoyeon smiling at me. "hi." i said. "sorry for snapping at you. i didn't mean to." she said. "i was just tired this morning." she said. "i didn't mean to get angry at you." she said and i nodded. "it's fine.." i said, still thinking about momo's text.

"who are you texting?" she asked. "a friend." i said, not giving her details. "ohh. wait, isn't momo their manager?" she asked. "how do you know momo?" she asked. "i work for jyp entertainment, of course i know her." she said.

"are you their new manager?" she asked. "no, i'm their choreographer." i said and she nodded. "that's nice." she said. "i should get back now." she said and left the bathroom. i took another look on my phone then closed it and put it back on my pocket.

i went out of the bathroom and saw seoyeon tripped on the floor and standing in front of her was youngjae. i stood behind a plant and eavesdropped on their conversation. okay, i'm being so weird today. he helped her stand up and she smiled at him sweetly.

ew.

"gomao." she said and youngjae nodded. "did you see minju?" he asked. "she was in the bathroom a while ago." she said and he nodded. "thanks for helping me." she said. "that's nothing." he said and gave her a small smile. she stand on her tip toe and pecked his cheek-

that little bitc-

"yah! kim seoyeon!" i shouted. i ran up to her and she looked at me innocently. "you little piece of-" i shouted. "minju." youngjae called. "i knew there was something weird about you! you don't kiss someone elses boyfriend in the cheek- you freaking dog!" i shouted.

"minju!" youngjae shouted. i looked at him and noticed that the other six was already there behind him..

i stared at them for a few seconds and sighed. okay, i feel stupid now, geez, thanks. i walked pass through the boys and walked away. "noona!" two familiar voices shouted.

welp, that was stupid of me.

-
a/n: new character! oiiii! and yes she's the girl from seventeen's mansae and kang soyoung from who are you school 2015 drama. hah!

mmkay byie,
mya