3.7 | Falling

Harry
Niall and I laid in my bed and I couldn't contain myself as I kissed Niall's face all over. He was giggling at the touch of my lips on his face. I started to tickle him on his sides as he laughed harder.
"Harry stop!" He screeched.
"No," I grinned as I continued to tickle his sides. Niall couldn't contain this anymore as he flipped us over and on my bed as he was now on top of me.
"Your not getting away without a punishment in return," he smirked. Ou Niall, spicy I love it.
He comes down pressing his lips to mine. His lips moved rough and passionate against mine. This kiss was filled with such fierce and need. I loved it. Niall's lips trailed down to my jawline as he kissed up and down. He then found a sweet spot on my neck as he kept his lips on the sensitive spot. He bit and sucked on the spot making me groan and moan against his touch.
As he did so, I feel a handle jiggle on my door and we didn't have time to remove ourself from our place on my bed. I guess Niall was so content on marking me he didn't notice someone coming inside until Liam stood in front of us with his eyes wide.
Liam coughed causing Niall to look up at my angry brother as he has his arms crossed his a sour look on his face. Dear lord.
"What the fuck," Liam curses.
"Liam, have you heard of knocking?" I scoffed. Niall was now shifted on to the widow cell where he sat running his hands through his hair. He was nervous and worried, but about what? He didn't have to hide.
"Niall I thought you were straight? You were with that Rose girl, remember?" Liam looked past me ignoring my question. But this confused me, what does he mean by with her?
I looked towards Niall as he has his head in his hands. He looks up meeting my eyes and the tears streamed down his face.
"I'm so sorry Haz," he cried. Why was he sorry? He said nothing happened between them.
"Why are you sorry Niall?" I sat up straight the frown on my face is in evident.
"Harry I'm so sorry," he cries again. Why does he keep saying that?
"Niall you said nothing happened between you two beside that one one kiss?" The teas were threatening to spill from my eyes. This can't be happening? Why was his happening.
"Harr-" I cut him off wth a stare.
"Please don't try to explain yourself, I already get what's going on. Please just leave me alone," I stood there a I watched him. He was crying.
"Harry please just let me explain," Niall cries as he stood up trying to come over towards me.
"Don't come near me," I grab the necklace from around my neck as I dropped it on the ground. I didn't want to look at him, I didn't want anything from him. I just needed my space. I didn't know what happened, but I didn't want to know. I just knew Niall did something bad and it would hurt my feelings.
Niall walked by me but before he left he picked up the necklace and strutted towards the door where Liam still stood watching us. He looked guilty.
Niall stopped and turned around to take one more look at me. I looked away not wanting to meet his eyes. It hurt too much.
"I love you Harry," he says as he skids the ring off his finger and places it on the dresser by the door. I choked back tears as he left.
God I'm so stupid, I knew something happened. But I trusted him and I guess that's what I get.
"Harry are you alright?" Liam tries to come closer but I put my hand up.
"Don't Liam, just leave me alone," and that's what he did. He shut the door and left me alone. I bought him a fucking promise ring, how stupid am I? We've only been dating for like 3 months and anything could happen in that time frame. Like him cheating.
I laid on my bed and I cried myself to sleep that afternoon, with a broken heart and urge to hurt myself.
100-0 real quick.
Drama, Liam knows and what do you think Niall did? Ou, don't worry lovelies he didn't cheat.
Btw thanks for the 3 votes,

4 votes & I'll update