Chapter 5

Washington State University

It's not everyday you get into the college of your choice. Especially when you get to go with your boyfriend.
"I'm so proud of you," Mom hugged me, as I was putting my stuff into my trunk.

"Mom stop, you're going to make me cry," I hug her, trying to stop the tears from coming.

"Elena, I'm so happy for you," Papi this time came up to me, "First Luke, now you. Makes me know I did a good job at raising you two."

This time I did cry, but I quickly wiped it away since they were about to cry too. "I love you guys so much," I gave them both a hug, then hopping into my car and driving away. I couldn't believe this was all happening, and the fact I get to spend it with Klay. We've been doing good for the last 3 years or so. We still haven't exactly had sex yet, which may be shocking. I know Klay has been giving me the most obvious signals too, biting his lip, tugging at my pants, making sexual jokes.
I arrive at the campus, texting Klay since he was already here.

"Hey you," He comes up from behind me, his arms around my waist protectively.

"Hi," Smiling, I lean up and connect our lips, his are always so soft and sweet. I feel him smiling against the kiss, his hands going underneath my shirt. "I would love to continue this, but not here," I laugh, softly pushing him off.

"Of course, here I'll help you to your dorm." He grabs my bags for me, as I look at the map to find my room.

"Here we are," I tell him, opening the door with my key as we walk in. I see a red headed girl with light green eyes sitting on a chair.

"Hello, I'm Amanda Preston," She chirps standing up.

"Hi, I'm Elena Pinto, and this is my boyfriend Klay Thompson." I point to Klay, who awkwardly waves.

She smiles, "Well it's nice to meet you," She also helps me settle in, Klay having to leave since he had basketball practice.

"Wow, he really does love you," I hear Amanda say from behind me, causing me to turn around.

"What?" I nervously laugh, folding my clothes.

"The way he looks at you, it's like your the only girl in his eyes, and nobody else matters. He seems to really care a lot about you," She tells me, helping me unpack too.

"I mean, we meet during Sophomore year, been strong ever since." I throw my hair up since it was hot.

"That's good," She smiles, my phone buzzing in my back pocket.

Klay- Hey babe, so I was thinking tonight we do something special.

Me-Like????

Klay- Well I don't know...see my roommate is gone, so I'm all alone.....just me...

Me- Ahh...I see...

Klay- Yea, so when your done packing, u wanna come over?

Me- Sure, see u soon.

I knew exactly what was about to go down. But was I ready? Yea I know we've been dating for a while now, and Klay has been giving a lot of signals, but am I ready?

"Hey Amanda, I'll be back, here's my number if you need me." I head out, looking at the map to find Klay's room.

"Hello again," A smiling Klay greets me, pulling me inside.

"Hey you," I throw my arms around his neck, he was biting his lip seductively, turning me on a little. "So what do you want to do?" I trace a finger down his chest, sending chills throughout his body.

"I want you," He whispers in my ear, pulling me onto the bed with him.

"I'm ready Klay," I truly was, and I could see he was too. I trace along his jawline, pulling his lips to mine, softly biting his bottom lip.

"I love you," He whispers, tugging at my pants and pulling them off. We both take off our shirts, I still get the feels seeing his hard abs. Our lips connect again, Klay softly bitting down my neck, causing me to moan.
"Let me know if I hurt you ok baby?" He lines himself up at my entrance, I grip his back as he slowly enters inside me.

"Oh Klay..." I moan, my body tingling with joy, my back arching as he thrusts in and out.

"Oh god Elena," He grunts with pleasure, softly nibbling down my neck and around my jawline.

"Fuck!," I grip the bed sheets, feeling myself about to come, Klay was moving faster and harder, his breathing was heavy as he tucked his head into the crook of my neck.
I loose my grip once we release, laying against his chest.

"God that was great," I feel him kiss the top of my head.

"Yea it was," I prop myself up on elbow, looking into his soft brown eyes.

"You sure are something," He traces his finger against my jawline, "I want to marry you," But I guess he didn't mean to say that out loud, because he goes pale.

"Oh really?", I teased him, though I was a little surprised, "Well, Elena Thompson doesn't sound to bad."

This time he sits up, "Yea it doesn't, I actually like it. Well soon to be Mrs.Thompson, how do you feel about round 2?"

I don't even answer, instead I attack his lips, catching him off guard. But he's the one to deepen the kiss, pulling me onto of him. I slightly rock back and forth, cradling his hips. He throws his head back, gripping my sides. "God Elena, fuck!" He flips me over on my back, harshly sucking down my neck and cleavage. Klay starts to kiss down my stomach, slowly heading down to my clit. He spreads my legs out, tracing his fingers across my entrance in a teasing way.

"Klay, fuck!" I hated when he teased me, making me want him more. Softly, he pecks my clit, making soft little circles, once in awhile licking it. Before I had a chance to cum, he makes his way back up to my lips, harshly kissing them again, entering inside me.

I let out a few shaky breathes, kissing before we finally finish.
"God Klay, your an animal." I laugh, pecking his lips.

"I know," He mumbles against them, "And I have a game tomorrow, and I hoping to see a certain someone there."

"Of course I'll be there to cheer on my favorite man," My hands running up and down his abs.

"Oh yea, you better be." He smiles, snaking his arm around me.

"Yea, and maybe if we win, we could celebrate." His eyes trailing down my face.

"Yea," I bite my lip, "And how would that be?"

"Hmm, a little something that has to do with you not being able to walk for about a week."

"Klay!" I hit his chest, "Perv!" I laugh, since he truly had such a dirty mind.

We soon fall asleep in each others arms, a smile that never left my face.
~●~●●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

So this chapter was cute, I mean yea they had sex lol, but hey, 😂 Klay is freaky daddy Klay lol.