Chapter 8

Being engaged to Klay, best feeling in the world. We were currently at the NBA Draft, Klay bouncing up and down since he was so nervous.
"What team do you think I will go to?" He asked, fixing his suit.

"Any team will be lucky to have you, so we'll just have to wait and see." I smile, wrapping my arms around him from behind.

I felt him pull me in front of him, "I'm lucky to have you, soon to be Mrs.Thompson." He bends down and kisses me. We find our table, seeing the whole family already there. I looked around and saw a lot of young guys like Klay, some maybe a little younger. I can see the nervousness on their faces, waiting to see where they are drafted too. I see Klay's leg bouncing up and down, so I place my hand on it to calm him down. He looks over at me, smiling as he places his hand on mine. Playing with the ring that wrapped around my finger.
Soon it starts, the first round starting as guys make their way up to their new teams. One by one, the nerves rise in Klay, squeezing my hand as we waited.
The team up next was the Golden State Warriors, "With the 11th pick overall, the Golden State Warriors select, Klay Thompson from Washington State University."

I don't even know how to react, since I was so happy for him. I stand up to give him a hug and kiss, smiling when he makes his way up to the stage. I had to wait to till he was done with the pictures and interviews, before seeing him again.
"Nice jersey," I take a look at it, loving the color.

"I know right, I love it. I'm still starstruck, can't believe this is actually happening." We walked to the car, hand in hand as Klay began to drive away. "So since I will be basically living in Oakland, I was thinking about finding a house down there, for us." He looks over at me, "I mean, we are about to get married, so shouldn't we live together?"

"I agree, but finding a house is a hard, especially wanting the right one that's in our budget." He makes a sharp turn, "But I really think it's a good idea we find a place soon." We park, knowing we have to go our separate ways.

"Well goodnight," I smile, looking up at him as his hands held mine.

"Night," His thumb rubbing the back of my hand, "I love you so much, thank you for being there for me."He leans down softly kissing me, but I wanted it to deepen, so I harshly grab the back of his neck, pulling him close into me. He smirks into it, wrapping his arm around my small waist.
"You are my world," I hear him whisper, his head buried in my neck.

"Eres mi amor," I laugh, seeing the confusion on his face. "You are my love."

"Well same too you, and dam that's sexy when you speak spanish." He laughs, attaching my neck, tickling me.

"And it's funny when you don't understand it," I kiss his cheek before pushing him off, "Buenas noches mi amor," I softly kiss his lips, waving goodbye as I go inside.
-
Klay had his first practice today, and I went along with him since I had nothing else to do. "Good luck," I kisses his cheek, as he made his way over to the team. I headed up to the bleachers, seeing a woman with green eyes and light skin.

"Hi, I'm Ayesha Curry," She smiled, sticking out her hand.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Elena Pinto," I smile, as we sit down next to each other, "So I'm guessing that's your man." I point to a guy wearing the number 30 shirt, with Curry on the back.

She laughs, "That would be my guy, my crazy, goofy husband. How about you, are you guys heading into the marriage stage yet?"

"Actually yes," I show her my engagement ring, "Soon to be Mrs.Thompson."

"Oh my god yes! Please let me come to the wedding!" She gushes, looking at my ring.

"Of course," I smile, "You and I are definitely going to be best friends. I mean, look at our boys, they seem to be getting along well." I see Steph was talking to Klay, laughing at their height difference.

"Haha Steph is so short!," She laughs, "I love you shortie! "She yells, making Steph to look at her, confused.

We couldn't help it, we started dying of laughter, earing a WTF look from half the team and staff.
"I was wondering if maybe you would like to come over after practice, since usually we have a little get together. Might also help the guys get to know each other better."

"That sounds good, thanks." I tell her, seeing the guys were doing some shooting drills.

We swap numbers, the guys were finally done with practice when they came up to us. "Really babe, shortie?" Steph laughed, kissing her cheek, "You do know I'm taller than you right?"

"Hmm whatever, if I wore heels, you'd only be two inches taller. So ha!" She playfully pokes him. "So anyway, I've invited these two over for dinner, if that's cool."

"Sounds good," We exit the building, "My man Klay here isn't that bad of a shooter, keep it up man."

"Um thanks," Klay laughs, "And I hate to say it, but I agree with your wife. You are kind of short."

We all start laughing like crazy, poor Steph was getting roasted.
"Dam! He got you!" Ayesha laughed, unable to breathe.

"You guys are mean," He pretended to sound like we actually hurt his feelings, but then started to laugh.

We got into our cars, Ayesha gave us her address so we started heading their way. "So baby girl, I was thinking after this hang out, we do something fun." He makes a turn, glancing my way.

"Like?" I scroll throw my phone.

"Well let's just say, it involves you, me, and a bed."

"Klay!," I lightly hit him, "Really? Now you think about sex? You're so weird."

"Well you're kind of stuck with me, sooo, sorry." He laughs, stopping at a light. He places a hand on my thigh, looking me straight in the eyes. "I love you." His hand slowly making its ways towards my area, turning me on so much.

"Klay..." My voice caught, it's crazy how he can make me feel so weak, like he's cast a spell.

"Elena," He smirks, thank god the light turning green, his hand still not leaving. He stops near an alley way, making my heart beat ready to jump out the window.

"We stopped.." I state, not looking at him.

"Yea," His voice barley a whisper, "I can't continue unless I claim what's mine."
Next thing you know, my hands are grabbed, and I'm thrown onto his lap. Harshly we kiss, every kiss like it's our last. He bites down my neck, I softly kiss his neck, hearing him moan with pleasure. I don't know how it was possible, but we manged to have sex in the car. Our bodies covered in sweat from how tight of a space we were in, my legs shaking since this man knew what he was doing.
"I think, I think we should go." I can barley speak, but knowing Ayesha is expecting us, I know we have to end it.

"Ok," He kisses me one more time, cleaning ourselves up.
-
"Hey, traffic kill ya?" Steph asked, as we walked in, my legs shaking.

"Um yea," I see Klay trying to hide a smile.

All I know is ill be spending the rest of my life with this man. And if this is how nights are going to be, I think my legs are going to fall off.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Lol so every good story has drama, and I feel the need to do that. It will happen soon, plus a wedding! Can't wait!
Please comment and vote.