Chapter 9

~Thank you to all my readers! 😊~

I was hanging out with Ayesha today, while the boys were at practice.
"This is cute!" Ayesha gushed over some lingerie.

"Haha, imagine Steph's face," I laugh, seeing she was putting it in her cart.

"Girl you need one too, so come on let's look. What's your color? Red? Blue? Purple?" I see her scanning through the lingerie, finally pulling out a cute lace black one. "Now this, if Klay saw you in this, oh my gawd."

"Yesh!," I blush like crazy, grabbing it from her, "I mean it's cute, but you made it so awkward."

She snorts, as we continue shopping, "Girl that's my job, I'm your wingwoman." We stop for some shoes, Ayesha buying a few pairs, while I bought some sandals.

"Hey Yesh, can I ask you something personal?," We were waiting in line to pay for our stuff.

"Go for it," She looks over at me.

"Are you and Steph trying for kids?"

She sighs, but not in a bad way, "Actually we are, and to be honest, I think I actually might be pregnant."

"Really? That's great!" I smile hugging her, "You two are going to make such wonderful parents."

"Thank you," She smiles, rubbing her growing stomach.

We pay for our stuff, even the lingerie though I swear I won't be using it. When we got into the car, it was hard to contain ourselves, singing to some Britney Spears and Michael Jackson. I went over to Ayesha's house since we both hated to be alone when the guys were at practice or a game.

"Let's play a game," I can see the smirk forming on her lips, so I know it's going to end up being dirty, "I'm going to ask you some questions about things you've done or haven't. And if you refuse to answer, you have to jump into the pool with your clothes on."

"What kind of game is this?" I laugh, not wanting to ruin my jean jacket.

"Come on, don't be a wuss."

"Ok, ok, shoot then."

She clears her throat, giving that devilish smirk, "Name the weirdest place you and Klay have done it."

"Oh my god!," I hide my face, dam she's a savage, "Ugh, um the laundry room."

"Oh my god!,"

"Well how about you and Steph? I bet you guys do it in the hot tub." My face still red.

"Actually," She blushes, "We've done it in the laundry room too. But hey, that's how the best babies are made."

"Oh my god!," We were laughing so hard that tears came out of our eyes, "Ok ok, my turn, have you ever lied to Steph?"

She thought for a minute, "Well yea, I mean a surprise anniversary dinner duh!"

"Touche, you go me there," As time flied by, the questions she was throwing at me became harder and harder. I finally ended up being the one to loose, stuck on a question on whether or not Klay and I had oral, me refusing.

I wanted to cry since my jean jacket was about to be ruined by some chlorine, "I hate you," I grumble, counting to three before jumping in. I was thankful that their pool was heated, but I felt like I was drowsing because of how heavy my clothes got. I saw Ayesha laughing, giving me the best advantage as I quickly climbed out and grabbed her with my soaking body.

"Hey you bitch! No fair!" she yelled, me not caring. Lucky we were close to the edge, and I was bringing her down with me. "You whore!" She splashed me laughing once we reached surface. Now we were a totally mess, our makeup making us look like raccoons, our shirts were see through so you could see our bras.

"What the hell?!" We turned around to see a laughing Steph and Klay watching us, "Can we join?" He laughed, both of them covered in sweat.

We climbed out, I felt like a wet dog, "Sorry to crash the party, but i'm tagging out."

Ayesha was right behind me, "Same, you and Klay have fun." We couldn't stop laughing, especially at their faces.

-

"You smell like chlorine babe," Klay laughed as we drove home.

"Well no shit Sherlock," I laugh, " So how was practice?"

"Good, got a game against the Rockets coming up next week, think you can come?"

"Of course," I smile, "I gotta be there to cheer on my man."

He smiles grabbing my hand, "So i'm guessing you need to shower once we get home?"

"Yea, why?" I look over at him suspicious.

"Oh nothing, can I watch or join?" He smirks.

"No!,"

"Why! I need to shower too, plus we'll save water."

Dam. He got me there, "Fine I guess, but I'm just washing then i'm out, so no playing around."

"Wow your're no fun." He teased once we got home.

I ran upstairs quickly, Klay not to far behind, ripping his clothes off. I got the water warm as I began to strip down, seeing a smirking Klay.
"Yes?," I laughed, seeing he was checking me out.

"Nothing, I just can't get over how hot that body of yours is,"

"Klay!," I was still embarrassed having him see me nude.

"What baby," He laughs kissing my temple, "Come on let's get in." He checks the temperature before helping me in.
I had my back to him, allowing the water to run down, I felt his body press against mine. "I can't resist it," He seductively whispered in my ear, his hands traveling up and down my body. I gave in, even though I told myself to not give in, I did.
I turned to face him to see those bold brown eyes of his, wrapping my arms around his waist.

He quickly bend down kissing me harshly, I had to step on my tippy toes. Back and forth it was my lips to my neck, then back to my lips. He made the kiss perfect, knowing how to move in sync perfectly, his lips always so soft. He pinned me against the wall so the water was running down his back, blocking it from me.
"Out of all the people in this world, it had to be me." He smiled, his face inches from mine.

"And me? You could have any girl you want Klay, but me? I'm so average," I laugh nervously, knowing how insecure I get about myself.

"Are you serious Elena?," He lifts my chin up, "It's me who should be the lucky one, I get to wake up every morning to see that beautiful face of yours. I don't want to have hookups with a random girl each night, knowing I mean nothing to them. But with you, I know you love me as much as I love you, and once we are married, we'll be forever."

I started to cry, but it was hard since I already had water spraying in my face, "You make me so happy Klay, I love you." We kiss again, I feel his body grinding against mine.

After we finished our shower, Klay didn't want to stop. Let's just say, I was sore in the morning.