01-LA

6 months later

--------------

(A/N) he ain't famous yet and i know this is inaccurate but it's a fanfiction and im the writer so i can do what ever the shiznet i wanna do hehe)

Shawn's POV

This is it. I'm moving to LA.

It's been six months since Lindsey's "disappearance" and it's one of the reasons that I am moving. The first reason that I am leaving my hometown is because I want to focus on my music. One of the last things that Lindsey told me to do is pursue my dreams. We were supposed to go together but she well..... moved I guess.

For right now I am going to stay with my aunt and uncle with their son (A/N this family doesn't exist in his actual life but just pretend aha).

(*skips plane ride cause im lazy lmao*)

As I was getting out of the car I saw a family of three in front of the two story house. It was something big.

"Hello I'm Dorothy! Steven and John how about you guys show Shawn around." she said as more of a command.

"Hey I'm Steven." a tall looking bald man said to me.

"Hey I'm Shawn" I replied.

"AND I'M JOHNATHAN BUT YOU CAN CALL ME JOHN!!!" a 5 year old with brown hair screamed at me.

"Well hello there" I said while chuckling.

----------------

After the house tour that John gave me I decided to tweet to the few fans I have.

Shawn Mendes: "Hey everyone I am officially an LA man!!!!!!!"

After the tweet was posted John came into my room telling me it is time for dinner.

----------------

"So Shawn tell me about your decision on moving and about yourself" Dorothy said.

"Well I mostly decided to move so I could pursue my singing career. I was supposed to move with my girlfriend but she moved..... somewhere else. And I don't really feel the need to tell you a lot. My mom told me she explained the basics. I'm not that interesting." I said.

"Good point" John said, butting in.

"So Shawn are you excited for school?" Steven said, changing the subject.

"Well honestly I am a little scared but I'll be fine" I answered.

"I bet you're excited about the girls aren't you" John said while smirking.

I'm not excited. I'm not over my princess yet.

----------------

-Piper