06-confessions

Shawn's POV

-----------------

I immediately hugged her. We were both crying on each others shoulders for a while. The world was spinning and I couldn't hear anything. It was just me and Lindsey. 

We stayed there for 10 minutes until I pulled away. I smiled at her, probably looking like an idiot. And then I realized that I was mad at her. She left me with no explanation. And then when she came to LA she pretended to be a girl named Violet and she changed her hair and she bought color changing contacts. She didn't tell me that it was her until now?! She has a lot of explaining to do.

-----------------

Lindsey's POV

----------------

After about 10 minutes he pulled away, staring at me for about 30 seconds his huge smile suddenly faded and he looked hurt, and then he looked mad.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Why did you leave me?"

"Shawn, let's sit down. It's a really long story," I said leading him to the bedroom. Then he stopped abruptly.

"No. You tell me right now," he commanded.

"Shawn,"

"Fine,"

We sat down on the bed and he rested his hand on my thigh as I breathed in air ready to explain a long story.

"Okay. So basically the focus and main idea of the story is that my crazy aunt wants to get me. Probably kill me or torture me," I explained. "She wants to do this to me because she believes that I took my mom away from her and that's the reason that they don't talk often. She keeps finding me and we have moved about 3 times. I couldn't tell you because A. I didn't want you to come to try to find me. B. You would get involved and I don't want you to get that stressed. I've been in a lot of car chases if you were wondering and that's why I'm a good driver, as you have mentioned several times before (A/N: You haven't seen that happen but it's off fan fic I guess lol). Anything else you want to know?" 

He looked at me sympathetically and said "Lindsey, I am so sorry I didn't know. When or if you leave again can you at least keep contacting me? Since I know the story now?" he asked me with sad eyes.

"Well I guess,".

He put his hand over his heart and mumbled "thank god". "But why didn't you tell me you were Violet sooner?"

"To be honest I didn't ever plan to tell you I was Violet. But you looked so hurt so I decided I should tell you,"

"Let's catch up yeah? Maybe while watching a movie and cuddling? I've been craving it!" he complained.

"Okay Mendes,"

"One thing,"

"Yesh?"

"Do you still love me?"

"Of course my lil muffin,"

"And Lindsey?"

"Yeeeesss,"

"Do you still love starbucks on a Sunday?"

"Of course love,"

"Good. Love bug,"

---------------

I'm depressed. My friend named Curtis died today from a car crash :( . The entire school was gloomy and sad. The teachers just let us read all day. I had five classes with him.

-Piper