02-school

(im literally listening to disney songs whilst writing this haha what is life)

---------------

Shawn's POV

I woke up at 7:00 to get ready for my first day of school. 

I decided to wear a grey heather t-shirt with some black jeans. I put my hair in my regular quiff.

(A/N YOU WANT TO KISS THE GIRL (OH WOAH OH OH))

When I went downstairs I noticed that they were already eating breakfast. I guess John has school at 7:45 and it's 7:30. I start at 8:20. I don't know I just felt like  waking up early. 

I grabbed some bacon, eggs, and a Eggo waffle (LEGGO MY EGGO LMAO).

I just sat down at the table when everyone went out the door. I decided to text my mom.

Shawn: Hey mom

Mom: Hey sweetie! How is it?

Shawn: I guess it's okay. How's life without me around ;)

Mom: Ah so much better.

Shawn: HEY!

Mom: I'm kidding. What time do you start school?

Shawn: 8:20. I better leave at 8:00. 

Mom: Okay. Has your car come yet?

Shawn: Lemme check.

(spongebob voice) Two Minutes Later.

Shawn: Yeah it is! Thanks mom. I better go.

Mom: Bye honey.

As I got into my car and drove off. I started second guessing myself. I'll just do online schooling.

No Shawn. I have to make friends. I can't live in a new town without friends.

Once I was in the parking lot I checked my schedule. 

1st hour: Room 112

Okay. It is 8:10 I better go to my locker. 

Everyone was staring at me. It was kind of weird.

(A/N lmao the circle of life just came on and on full blast I was not prepared lmao ouch. Btw i write on my laptop)

Once I arrived at my first hour people were looking at me, some girls whispering to their friends. It was a bit awkward.

"Welcome Shawn. I am Mrs. Smith. Sit anywhere you would like." a woman with short black hair said to me.

Right after I turned around and sat down a girl came in the room. Everyone had the same reaction. I guess she was new. The guys whistled when she came in. How can guys treat a girl like that?

She was wearing a blood red crop top with high waisted jeans. She had long brown hair in loose, wavy curls with some highlights. I noticed she had brown eyes.

"Welcome Violet. I am Mrs. Smith. You can sit anywhere but there is only one seat left next to Shawn. He is also new." the woman with short black hair said.

When she turned around she looked at me in shock. I looked at her back with a smile and a wave. Weird. Maybe she has seen my vines or something.

She snapped out of her gaze and sat to the seat next to me in the far middle of the classroom.

"Hey I'm Shawn. Where did you move from?" I asked Violet.

"New York." she said fast with her head down.

"You seemed shocked to see me, is there anything wrong?" I asked her.

(A/N omg gospel truth just came on thats my fav disney song turn up)

"No. Nothing is wrong. You just looked familiar that's all." she said looking up, grinning.

"Hey you look like my ex girlfriend" I said. She really did. But it can't be. She didn't have highlights. Or green eyes. She had natural dark brown hair with blue eyes. 

"I know" she mumbled.

"What?" I asked her.

"Nothing. What class do you have next?" she asked me.

"Here. Have my schedule."

She was looking at my schedule and hers. And after a couple of seconds, she gave it back to me.

"We have half of our classes together."

"Oh cool. Next hour?" I asked her.

"Yep. Walk together?"

"Course" I replied.

--------------

At lunch I asked Violet if she wanted to sit by me. She said yes. Telling me that her new friends can wait.

After some awkward silence I just decided to ask for her number. She was beautiful, but I don't want to rush into anything. I'm waiting for Lindsey.

"Hey what's your-" I was cut off by one of the popular jocks. I can tell because he had a group of boys with football jackets on at his table.

"Hey baby what's your number" he asked.

"Hey get off of me" Violet said. He was hugging her and kissing her neck like they were dating.

"Why. Just give me your number." he said.

"Hey. Back off her man." I said.

"Are you her boyfriend or something?" the fuckboy said to me.

"No. But she clearly doesn't want YOU to be" I said, whilst standing up.

Everyone went "OHHHHH". Felt pretty good.

"Every single girl in this school wants me. She's lucky. No one ever says no to me anyway."

"Well then I guess I'm the first."  She said standing up and crossing her arms.

"You two are gonna regret this. Especially you, lover boy." he said.

I decided to wait a little to ask for her number after that.

--------------

This chapter took literally 23 Disney songs for me to write this lol.

-Piper