09-playing with feelings

Lindsey's POV

-------------------------

Shawn and I arrived to the party and I told him that since I said no to the nurse outfit I would wear not just a Hermione outfit.. a sexy Hermione outfit. I told him it's a bad idea but he didn't listen.

(Kind of like this but with the tie and other stuff whatever imagine what you wanna imagine)

Once we got in the party boys were already staring. Time to make Shawn jealous ;).

"Hey Shawn I'm going to go meet up with some friends."

"Okay," he huffed. He looked annoyed and mad.

I went over to a crowd of boys I didn't know and let them flirt with me. They were pretty touchy but that made it even better.

Shawn glared my way. After that he left somewhere in the back. 

A couple minutes later I went to find him. 

Oh hell no.

He was talking to the school slut. Sahara.

And she was touching his abs under his shirt.

I got so jealous. But if he wants to play I'll play too.

I called one of the boys that I was talking to over where I was (gif). I think his name was August.

August and I were talking and flirting. I saw him put something in my drink but I ignored it. We started to dance as I finished the drink and things got heated. I didn't want to have sex with him. I just wanted to make it look like it to make Shawn jealous.

I mean it REALLY looked like we were about to. You know.

"Hey I'm going to go get us some more to drink," August said and left me. I started to dance by myself and I felt some strong arms push me onto the wall.

"Shawn what are you doing ow!" 

"You're playing with my feelings. And now I'm going to play with yours," he said angrily.

"Shawn no I'm not. And it was your fault first. Sahara was over there touching your abs," I took another drink off the table and he knocked it down.

"Lindsey you're drunk. Let's go home,"

"No I'm having fuuun,"

"Lindsey you were about to have sex with that guy. He spiked your drink. This is so unlike you!"

"What do you care? It's not like you're my boyfriend!" I fired back.

He looked at me in disbelief. He shook his head and went back to Sahara. Right when he sat down I saw the girl spike his drink. Right there. After taking a few drinks of it he whispered in her ear and they went upstairs.

If this is how you want to play it Mendes; game on.

----------------------

Sorry this was a short chapter! I didn't know how to end it lol.

-Piper.