08-costumes

Hey guys! So I have been having writers block on this story so sorry for not updating!

Lindsey's POV

----------------------------

"So Lindsey. Does this mean that we're dating again,"

"Shawn I think we should wait. I don't want to lose you again,"

"Okay baby I understand. But I'm allowed to kiss you right?"

"Of course,"

"YAY!" Shawn screamed as he kissed my neck making me laugh. It tickled.

-(skips somethin somethin ;))-

"Hey Lindsey are you going to go to Sarah's Halloween party?" Shawn asked me, putting a shirt on.

"Well I guess but I don't know what I'm going to be," I responded.

"Maybe you can be my princess and I'll be your prince,"

"Well..........I don't have anything else to be,"

"Or you can be a sexy nurse.." Shawn mumbled.

"SHAWN!" I gasped.

"It's not like I've seen anything less of that,"

"Yeah but do you REALLY want guys to be flirting with me all night?"

He engulfed me into a hug and looked up at me. "Very true,"

"I love you," I pecked his lips.

"Mm I love you too. But really what should we be together?" He asked. He was so cute.

"Ooh how about you be Forrest Gump and I'll be Jenny?" I suggested. He thought about it and then I spoke up again. "Harry and Hermione?"

His eyes lit up. "YES!" I giggled. "LINDSEY WE WILL BE THE CUTEST COU- PAIR EVER!" He was jumping up and down like a little girl.

"Settle down Shawn," I laughed making my hands into a 'low' motion by moving them down.

"Fine,"

------------------------------

After a little bit of cuddling and watching movies we both fell asleep. Well at least Shawn was. I have insomnia some nights so I was a little frustrated. But  I think I looked asleep because Shawn whispered "Are you awake," I didn't say anything because I wanted to know what he would say.

"I still want you to wear the nurse outfit SOMETIME,"

I giggled a little bit and a couple of minutes later I fell asleep as Shawn kissed my arms all over.

---------------------------------

Sorry this is a short chapter I have writers block but I know what I'm going to do next! This is just a filler. And btw I almost have 100 reads on this book like wow! Thank you! 

Also can you guys maybe check  out my other book? I have longer chapters and it's really good so far if you like those stories where the guy tries to say sorry and get the girl. Idk I just like those kinds of stories.

Ily strawbooties. -Piper