07-catch up

Lindsey's POV

----------------------

The next morning I woke up in Shawn's bed. No we didn't have sex ya dirty minded freak.

I moved around to find that Shawn wasn't with me so I went downstairs.

I went downstairs and I heard him yelling. I didn't want him to see me so I hid behind a corner to listen in on the conversation.

"MOM YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!"  Shawn yelled.

(A/N: OMG mom this is not a phase lmao if you got that ily)

"You just met her Shawn. Take one of your friends instead. I love her but you can't take her with you,". I heard his mom say.

"I'll be right back with Li-... Violet. We are leaving," he said while putting a flannel over his t-shirt. He was walking upstairs.

"Shit," I whisper screamed.

Just then Shawn looked around. Probably because he heard the noise or he forgot something.

Then he went into the bathroom. Dork. But this will give me some time to make it back to the bedroom.

I made it in and a couple of minutes later he came in looking pissed. I had  to act like I knew nothing.

"Hey Shawn whats wrong?" I asked him.

"Hey can we talk? Maybe catch up on everything we missed?" he said quickly while looking down.

"Sure," I said.

"Alright," he said about to leave.

"If you tell me whats wrong," I said while smirking.

"I'll explain everything at the coffee shop. Lets just go I need to get out of this hell hole,"

Crap. Something went down.

-------------------

As we got our coffee Shawn sat me next to the window. Gosh LA is amazing.

"Okay so I'm going to explain this quickly because I just want this off my mind for a bit. So my mom came back last night to visit and see how I was doing. She also came with some news," he explained.

"Go on,"

He took a breath of air and then said "So lately I have been making covers on this new social media app called Vine. I posted a video of me singing As Long As You Love Me and I got tons of followers. So this guy named Bart asked me to join a group called MAGCON with some other viners and I said yes of course. She said I could take one person to go with me so I obviously picked you and she has heard about you but she said that I barely know you and that I should pick someone else that I know and she knows better. If only she kne-,"

I cut him off by saying "Shawn it's okay you can tell her," I said sighing.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Make sure you make it very clear for her to not tell anyone. The cops already know about this,"

"Of course babe. Does this means you want to go with me?"

"Duh," I said sassily.

"Okay. Let's catch up. 21 questions?"

"Aight,"

--------------------------

After us laughing and telling everything that we missed. We decided to go home.

"As we walked into his house we saw his mom staring us with crossed arms looking mad. It was late so I wouldn't blame her for being mad.

"Shawn. We need to talk," 

Then her scowl faded into a bright smile. 

"Hello Violet. I have heard a bunch about you. Nice to meet you," she said while shaking my hand.

"You too. Hey Shawn I'm going to head upstairs," I said while running to the stairs.

I didn't go all the way up because I wanted to make sure a Shawn made everything clear.

"Mom I know you are mad. But you know her more than you think you do," He said to his mother.

"Shawn what are you talking about. I know you want to bring her. But I am just still not over the fact that Lindsey and it's weird to see you with another girl,"

"Mom. Violet IS Lindsey. She is running from her aunt who wants to kidnap her. No one else knows about this but her parents, me, and now you so you cant tell anyone. Please promise me that. It's too risky for anyone to know. She didn't tell me when she left because if anything happens we would be put into a whole police thing,"

Then her face went expressionless.

"LINDSEY COME DOWN HERE" she yelled. She thought I was upstairs.

When I came down she engulfed me in a hug.

"Aw Lindsey I am so sorry about this I've missed you so much!"

I jumped when I heard a camera click.

"Shawn!" I yelled at him.

"Sorry. This was a cute moment," he said, shrugging his shoulders.

------------------------

Yay! Hooray for updating!

Aight so I am in the process of making a new story! Look for it soon my lil strawbooties!

-Piper