Chapter 3: Long day

Ambers P.O.V

It has been a few hours since school started. I was in my 3ed period, it was all most time to leave. I was just finishing up my work for language arts. The bell rang telling the students that it was time for lunch. Thank God I'm starving. I walked out following the groups of kids yelling and running towards the lunch room. When I walked in I was hit by a good smell. Not shore what it is, but I was hungry. I walked to the lunch line getting a red tray and got in a long line of hungry kids. I was almost there when I heard a fermmiler voice, No it can't be. I turned to see my old best friend Maya. Me and her were best friends a year ago at my old school, until she moved away. She us a street racing champion. She has only lost to a couple of people, including me.

"Amber!" She yelled running to me giving me a huge hug. "Maya, I didn't know you went here" I said laphing hugging her tight. She pulled away. "Ya, I didn't know you went here. When did you get here?" She asked. She new I was moving because I posted I was moving on Facebook. I just never said where. "Yesterday, I'm living with my aunt because, well you know" I said getting sad. "Omg!" She said excitedly. She pulled me out of the lunch line to a table of kids. They looked like the jocks. They were mostly boys. "Guys, this is my Old Best friend Amber. She just moved here, She is supper athletic and supper single " she said happy sitting down. I slapped her arm and the guys started to giggle like little girls. Pulling my arm so I could seat, I looked at them and smiled "hey" I said cool. They all said hi in union. It was kind of wired. I turned to Maya, then I looked down at her food. It was a turkey sub from subway. I grabbed it fast and started to eat it. "Hey!" She yelled. "Sorry I'm hungry, and you pulled me out of the lunch line, so" I said taking another bite. It was supper good. I put it down to take a sip of her water next to her. I gulped and put it down. I was about to take another bite when some girl came up and slammed the table hard, right were I was sitting. Making me jump dropping my sandwich. I turned to see her staring right at Maya. "Did you do my homework nerd" She said sounding like a brat. I looked over to see Maya annoyed. "No China I didn't because I'm NOT a nerd" She said drinking some water. Chinna richer over and grabbed the water bodle and trough the water on Maya's face. Her eyes turned wide. "What the!" She yelled getting red. I thought she was going to get up and do something like punch the girl but she just sat there. "What was that?" China asked, "nothing" She mumbled said looking down. What in the world why wasn't she standing up for her self? China laughed and turned to walk away but I stud up and grabbed her wrist. No way in hell I'm letting my friend get bullied. Making her turn around suddenly with a suprised face. Maya might be, whatever she is. But there is no way I'm letting this girl treat her like that and get away with it. "What do you think your doing FREAK?" She asked loudly. Making Eveyone turn to face us. But I didn't care she made me mad. "Hello, freak?" She said snapping me out of my thoughts. I tightened the grip on her wrist. She started to flinch. Maya grabbed me making me turn towards her. "Stop Amber, She is not worth it," I was now facing China. "Please" said Maya begging. I let go and started to walk away towards the door. When, "ya that's right! Go run away to daddy!" I herd me stop dead in my tracks. Maya gasped knowing that what China said was a mistake. I turned to China slowly. The room was silent. Most kids were taking videos. I didn't care about stupid kids, no one, can talk about my dad. Ever. It hurts to much. And she thinks that I'm running, please. I was showing mercy. I started to walk towards her making her face pale. I was now in front of her. "Amber" Maya said softly. I didn't pay auttenchen because I punched China to the ground making her grown in pain. I probably broke her nose. There was still silent. "If you ever, and I mean EVER talk about my dad, I well, will you don't want to find out" I said and with that I turned and walked out like a boss. I walked down the hallway, I was so mad. I growled and kicked a locker hard. It made the hallway shack. I decided that I would skip next period and just go to P.E. it always helped to let my anger out by punching and kicking things. I was almost there when shone one grabbed my wrist Making turn. It was That rude boy from this morning. What dose he want?
--------------------------------------------
872 words
Hey hope you liked the chapter. Please vote and comment to let me know what you think!
Thanks:
Melanie