Chapter 14

Thomas House Above ☝ ☝ ☝

---------------------
Amber's P.o.v

I could tell Maya had a plan and if I know anything about Maya is that she is dangerously evil when it come to revenge. The last time I saw Maya she ended up stealing the clothes of some jerk jock at school who called her a slut. It was after school when he was taking a shower in the locker room. Maya has always been good at plans of revenge, the only thing is that she goes beyond bad even if the thing is not so bad. Like with Thomas she's already made a plan even though he was just thinking he could use his charms on me.

I don't feel bad for him and I'm not going to try and stop Maya. I sat down to listen to what Maya has planned for our night. "So tell me Maya what's the plan?" I asked smiling thinking about what she may have planned. For all I know she could be thinking about breaking in and steeling, that's how crazy Maya can get. She smilrked evily at me, as much as I loved her somethimes she scard me. "Okay heres what were going to do, you know how much he loves his car right?" she asks and I nod my head. I've only known him for a little but from what I've seen he seems to really love his car.

"We are going to go over to his house and paint his preshis car pink, not a ligjht pink though. A bright pink!" She seemed so proud of the plan. I on the other hand was seating there shocked, my mouth hanging open. "Sweety close your mouth or youll catch flies" with that comment I closed my mouth quickly.

I took in a deep breath thinking of my next words carfully. "Okay I'm in" I said calmly, what? its not like he's my friend or a saint. I'm not going to stand up for someone who sleeps with random girls and treets them like trash after. Painting his favrioute car may be a little much but hey what the hell. Maya would be someone to go without me and I'm not the type to leave my best friend when she needs me. If we go to jail then we will go toghether. We would never get caught though, I may  not race anymore but that doesn't mean I cant drive.

Maya looked shocked at my response but soon smiled widly. "Yay! we can go after the pitzza cause I'm starving and I cant commit a crime on an empty stomach. Also do you have pink paint or do we have to go get some?" she asked sirrosly. I laughed at my crazy best friend, she was right though I was supper hungry. I thought about if we have pink paint, I wouldn't know. I've only lived here for a couple days and I hate pink. "I don't think we have any paint I guess we can just go get some at the store." Just as she was about to say something the doorbell rang.

I stood up and walked to the door, I opened it to see a older man carring what looked like our food. Even from here I could smell the food and it smelled amazing! "Hello one large Hawaiian, large everything with one box of cheese bread, and a large bottle of coke. Your total is going to be $27.36" I gave a polite smile and pulled out three $10 bills. "Okay thank you! have a good night" he said nicely "thanks, you to" with that he smiled and walked back to his car. I  brought the food in the kitchen careful not to drop anything and placed everything on the table.

The moment the food touched the table Maya had already opened the box and had a piece of everything in her mouth. I wasn't a big fan of everything pizza, not that its bad or anything I just love the Hawaiian better. I put a piece of my pizza In my mouth and went to grab some cups for the coke. Plates are not needed since we have separate boxes so no use in using plates and getting them dirty. "How is it?" Maya asked with a full mouth "Such a lady Maya and its great, pizza is the best!" She nodded in agreement and smiled as she took another bite.

It took us less than 20 minutes to finish all the food, some people say its bad and not right that 2 girls can finish all that food but those people are just sexiest people who have obviously never meet us. Whenever people ask me how I do it and there must be something wrong with me makes me so mad, I mean so when a boy does it its normal and okay but when a girl eats a lot she's judged. What's up with that? I guess that's just the world we live in now.