Chapter 11

Amber's P.o.v

Maya stomped in the room looking vary inpatient "Okay you need to tell me everything!" she said looking as exited as a 8 year old on Christmas morning. I laughed as the thought passed through my mind. "Okay okay, ill tell you, lets go up to my room" I laughed. Maya quickly ran up to the stairs. I walked back into the kitchen to find my aunt still cooking. "Aunt Jess, Me and Maya are going up to my room to hang out." I said with a smile. "Alright ill call you down when the foods ready, is Maya eating with us?" she asked flipping the food. "Yes I think so" I said with a smile, "okay ill come get you girls when its done" she said going back to her cooking.

I walked up the stairs to go tell Maya about Thomas. I opened the door to see her on my couch looking impatient. "Finally! I thought you were just going to leave me here" she said standing up. "Sorry I just had to tell my aunt who was at the door." I said walking over to the couch. "Its cool, just hurry up and tell me all the details! Did Thomas really ask you out? Like on a real Date? And why was he in your room? Are you okay after last night? And what was-" she rambled. "Maya! Calm down one question at a time" I interrupted her.

Maya took a deep breath and smiled, "Sorry I just want to know everything". She said seating down next to me. She looked at me waiting for me to speak. "Alright so it all started last night when he drove me home in my car, I didn't want to ride in his because its a sports car, so I guess I must have fallen asleep in the car because next thing I know I'm waking up snuggled next to him." I said trying to think back to last night. "I screamed and woke him up and I kicked him out the door but before I could slam the door in his face he asked if we could go on a date, I was so shocked and confused so I said sure." I finished talking waiting for her to say something.

Her face showed no emotion for couple of seconds, I was starting to get really worried. Suddenly her face brightened up and a huge smile appeared on her face. "Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!" she screamed happily jumping up and down in joy. Wow I was not expecting that. "I cant beleave this! The most popular and one of the cutest bad boys in school just asked my best friend out! Im so happy for you, but you have to be careful. As much as I love the idea of you dating someone im a little concerned about who your about to date. Thomas is a huge player, I just don't want you to get hurt" she said in a series voice. Wow how did we get to jumping up and down in excitement to series voice?

"I wont, in all honestly I don't really go for boys like him. Hes a jerk, player and overall rude. I cant even beleave I said yes to him" I said confused. I really don't know why I agreed to go on a date with him. Just last night he throwed me in a pool and almost killed me. Not to menshion hes a rude argent boy."

"Alright just be careful I don't want to see you get hurt" she said with a small frown. "Hey Maya do you want to come with me to the animal shelter? I talked to my Aunt and she said I could get some dogs." Mayas face suddenly lighted up, she loves dogs not as much as me tho. "yay oh course! I love going there, over the summer I volunteered there" she said getting up and walking to the door. "Are we going or what?" she said laughing. I got up and grabbed my phone and bag. We walked down the stairs and I told her to wait for me in the car well I go tell my Aunt where were going. "Aunt Jess, Me and Maya are going to the shelter to go get the dogs." I said happily grabbing the money that was left on the counter and putting it in my bag. "Okay have fun just be home before 10" she says eating her breactfist.

I walked outside and got into Mayas blue jeep. "Okay I'm ready" I said smiling, she turned on the radio to One Direction. "Oh come on really?" I said looking at Maya, she didn't look at me she just kept driving, smirking as she turned up the radio and started to sing along with the song that was playing. I think its called 'What makes your beautiful'. She sang along even tho she dosent have the best voice. Soon I joined in laughing at how bad we sounded. About 5 minutes latter we pulled up the shelter and we got out. I'm so excited to see all the dogs, I wish I could adopt them all but I cant sadly. Before I moved I was really into helping out at the shelters. I even worked after school and on the weekends. I would always help on the adoption events and get as many dogs as a could get adopted.