Chapter 12

Amber's P.o.v

We finally found a parking space, me and Maya have been looking for about 10 minutes. "Yes! Thank goodness, I was about to just leave and go to the other mall." Maya yelled happily as she pulled into the parking space.

We were currently going to the mall for puppy supplies since they have a pet smart here and Maya was forcing me to get new clothes for my date. Not sure why because I have clothes, I don't understand why I need to dress up. I was just planning on wearing ripped jeans and a sweater but Maya just looked at me like I was crazy.

Maya turned off the car and we both got out holding our new puppies. Still can't believe how cute and perfect they are. "Hurry up Amber I want to get the puppies they stuff and then we have to go shopping for you" she said happily has She walked inside. "I just don't understand why we need to go shopping for me I have clothes. Its just a date I don't need to dress up" I said trying to convince her. She stopped in her tracks and glared at me. "Listen here, we will be going shopping for you, you will try on anything I choose, and you will stop complaining or else I will tell everyone at school about what happened in 2ed grade" she smirked as she begun to walk again. I was frozen in place, I can't believe she brought up 2ed grade! I remember it as if it was yesterday.

Flashback

I was just seating in class coloring, minding my own business when this girl named Lily came up and called me ugly. My dad had always taught me to stand up for myself so when she called me ugly I stood up and punched her.

She had to get stitches because I broke her nose. When they asked what happened she looked at me and I gave her my evil glare. I swear she peed herself. She said she was running and fell and on the way down the hit her face on a desk.

The teachers believed her since we were in 2ed I grade. She never told anyone and I didn't either, except my best friend Maya.

End of Flashback

I can't believe she brought it up, she promised she would never tell anyone. Even though it isn't a big deal now but it was a friendship promise. Honestly its a funny story and I couldn't care less if anyone new about what I did when I was 6 because who cares.

I rushed into the mall to find Maya after I realized I was just standing outside like a idiot. After looking around for a minute I finally found her walking up to the store pet smart. I still think its supper cool that they have one in a mall. "Maya! I called trying to get her attention she was walking really fast.  

I called her name again and she turned towards me. "Hurry up slow poke!" She laughed as she walked into the store. I followed after her with a smile on my face. I'm excited to get everything for Casper and bunny!

"Okay so what do we need?" Maya asked looking at all the rows of stuff. "We need a cute bed, lots of toys, treats, pads, food, dishes, leach, tag and I think that's it" I said laughing. I love puppy shopping. "Oh and we have to get cute puppy outfits!" She yelled happily.

Awe I can just imagine my babies in there cute outfits. As me and Maya made our way to the first row. It was the leashes. "Alright i think I'm going to get bunny a pink one and Casper a red. What do you think Maya?" I asked with a big smile. She smiled back and nodded her head in agreement. "I think that's a great idea. What do you think about a light blue for Gemini?" She asked in thought.

"I think that would look cute" I relied as I grabbed the leashes I wanted and put them on Casper and Bunny. They looked so cute! The moment I set them on the ground they tried to run around but the leashes stopped them from getting to far.