Chapter 6

Ambers and Mayas party dresses above
__________

Ambers P.o.v

Maya was broken, I could tell. Not broken as in physical but broken as in she is not the same, crazy fun girl who didn't care what anyone thought. The girl who wouod stand up for herself and others. I guess me moving away really changed things for her.

But I'm here now and ready to get my crazy best friend back. All she needs is a little push or in my case shove. Right now we were on are way to the mall. Maya used to be obsessed in shopping. Soon I started to enjoy it to. My parents were pretty wealthy so we used to go on shopping sprees all the time.

When we finally pulled into the mall parking lot there were like no spaces to park. "There's one! Go! Go! Go!" Maya yelled loudly pointing to a parking spot close to the Jc Penny store. I speed up the car and park fast not wanting anyone to take the parking slot.

We looked at each other proud. We smiled and giggled before getting out of my car. We took my Mini copper. We walked around the car and locked arms walking to the front door. "Are u ready?" I asked in a deep man's voice. She looked at me weirdly, "for what, and what's that voice?" She asked as she giggled a little. I smiled. "I was trying to sound devise, and are u ready for the shopping spree, it well be intense but I know we can do it" I said doing the deep voice again. She smiled bigger then before. "Lets do this!" She yelled opening the door lightning fast.

As soon as we walked in we were welcomed by freezing cold air. "What is this the arctic?" I joked. She laughed as she touged me to the teenager girls section. "Oh look at that dress!" She pointed to a lime green dress, it was nee high long and it was slim. I didn't like it at all. The color was just ugly. I must have made a face because Maya said something. "What's that face for, don't you like the dress?" She asked in a kids voice. "Um, not really." I said not wanting to lie. I looked at her face wanting to see her reaction. It was blank until she smiled. "Oh my gosh I'm glade you still have your fashion sense. I was worried for a second. I would never like that dress, the color is all wrong. I was just testing you" She said smugly. "So did I pass?" I ask "oh course"  she pulled onto my arm pulling.me into the dresses.

We looked around just looking for something to catch are eyes, but nothing did. At least not for a high school party. There were some cute dresses but just not the perfect one. We each had 1000 dollars each and we wanted to spend on the perfect outfits. "See anything?" Maya asked walking back over to me. "Nope, but it's only the first store." I said hope in my voice. The party was at 7 and its 1:21 right now, so we needed to hurry it takes a while for me and her to get ready. "Alright let's go to that one dress place we used to spend hours at trying on dresses at!" Maya said exited. There was this one store we used to love going to a couple years back. The clothes barely fit us back then but it was still so much fun. "Oh Ya, what's that place called again? " I asked, I can't remember it was so far back. "I think the name was Bebe" She said thinking hard about it. I'm guessing it's been a while since she's gone there. "Well then let's go!" I said clapping my hands together walking off heading towards the opening to the mall.

When we entered Bebe it was like clothes heaven. There were so many cute dresses, shoes and accessories. I'm positive this store would be the one. Me and Maya looked at each other for a few seconds before literary running into the store and picking up all the dresses. No joke by the time we made it to the dressing room we each had 10 dresses, each. We would have had like 30 each but we thought 30 might be over doing it so we picked are top ten favorite. "Oh my gosh! So many cute dresses!" Maya squealed as we followed the worker to the dressing rooms. "I know right! Its amazing!" I squealed back. She was right this store was amazing, I wanted to just buy everything. "Okay, okay so try on all the dresses and well help each other decide on the perfect dress." I nodded my head and went into a stall as Maya went into the one right next door to ming. Not even 45 seconds we were out side the stall showing off the first dresses. We both are really fast changers. I was wearing a pink dress well Maya was wearing a baby blue dress. "What do you think?" We asked at the same time. We laughed and I spoke up first. "I like it it's just not perfict, you know." I said walking around Maya looking at the dress.

Don't get me wrong the dress was supper cute I just don't think it's the right dress. "Ya I know what you mean. Same for your dress its just not right." Maya said a bit sad. Me shook are heads and headed back into the dressing rooms. 20 more minutes of that and we finally found the perfect dresses. They were absolutely stunning. "You look gorges! " Maya yelled clapping as I walked down the dressing room as if I was I Modle. "I know this dress is amazing and your dress looks absolutely stunning on you! " I said smiling like crazy. Maya looked awesome.

We decided to get them both. Ming was a white, silver and gold dress with sleeves and a awsome design on the front. Mayas was a black and gold dress with lace, it was strap less and short like Ming. They were perfect. "Now for the shoes and accessories! " Maya said in cheer. We looked at the shoes for about half an hour deciding on the right pair of shoes. I picked out some white strap heals with and Maya picked out a cute pair on tall back heals with cute design on the side. They both went perfect with are dresses. It was another 30 minutes picking out the perfect accessories. "That is s pretty!" I told Maya as she picked out her gold hoop earrings and pretty black necklace. It had a bunch of pearls on it. "Thanks and what you choose is going to look stunning on you!" She complimented back. I laughed as we walked to the cash register. I picked out some white long dangley earrings and a pack of gold bracelets. This outfit was going to be awesome. The price was right in are price range, ming was $898.65 and Mayas was $901.21.

After we got back to my house we went up to my room to get ready. It was already 4:10 so we had about 3 hours to get ready. Once we entered my room Maya had to stop and admire the room. I couldn't blame her, the room was pretty cool. After like a full minute she snapped out of it and got into dress up mode. "Amber you hurry and take your shower all get all the make up and hair supplies ready, Go! Go! Go!" She yelled shoving me into my bathroom. I did as she told me and took a 4 minute shower I did shampoed and conditioned my hair with my favorite vanilla sowp and washed my body and shaved I quickly got out and dryed off. I put my white robe on and ran out of my room I yelled "switch!" Maya came running and almost tripped making it into the bathroom and shutting the door. I ran over to were Maya had placed Eveything neatly. I went over to the hair dryer and quickly dryed my hair. It took about 5 minutes and I turned it off right as Maya opened the door wearing one of my white robes. She ran over to the hair dryer and did as I had. "Amber you can pick out your makeup and I'll do it before your hair." She said. I loved doing makeup and hair It was so much fun to me.

I walked over to the makeup set which was huge, just saying and picked out black eye shadow for a smoking eye, some black eye liner, mascara and blush. I also grabbed some light pink lipstick. Maya walked over. "Ready? " I nodded and sat down. It took her about 10-15 minutes to finish. "Okay all done, and I did an amazing job!" She said happily. I walked over to my mirror and what I saw shocked me. I looked really good, and I only had my makeup done. Maya has really gotten good at this. "Okay now time for hair."

She said exited. She curled my hair and sprayed it so it would stay like that all night. "Okay your done now could you do me please? " she said setting down. "Oh course, your going to look awesome when I'm done with you!" I did a black and gold eye shadow with a black eyeliner wing and black mascara. I put a little blush on but not to much to make her look like Santa and put on some red bright pink lipstick. "Okay your makeup is done, now hair" I didn't let her respond or look into the mirror. I wanted to surprise her, but just her make up was stunning. I curled her hair just like Ming adding some hair spray. "Alright go look!" I said proudly. When Maya reached the mirror her mouth literally fell open. "Oh my God I look, wow" She said speechless. Wow I made her speechless, but I do admit I did an awesome job.

"Alright let's get dressed and go crash a party!" I yelled happier than I have been in a while.

--------------------------------------------
Hello my readers, I hope you liked the chapter, I made it a little longer, this is how long my chapters well be from now on :) some chapters may be longer tho, I'm going to try and start updating once a week.

Anyway PLEASE vote and comment!
I really want to reach 1000 reads, so please tell your friends to read!

Thanks:
Melanie