I'm home!

Maddie's pov..

"So what are you gonna do after school?"I asked looking at my boyfriend.

"Probably go home. You?"he asked looking at me. I shrugged.

"I'll probably go home too."I replied walking with him. A gush of wind came and I shivered.

"Shit I should have brought a sweater."I said rubbing my arms.

He looked at me.

"I have to go catch the bus so see you tomorrow."I said giving him a quick side hug and left to go catch the bus.

I did hope he would give me his sweater but it doesn't really matter if he did or didn't.

Ericks pov...

When Maddie left I made my way to the bus stop. I got on and got off at my stop. I made my way past the park and a couple of abandoned buildings and some being rebuilt.

I walked up the stairs and opened the door. I was greeted by Tim and Tom. Yeah I know the names. And I don't know I never ask questions. I just know that their parents must have really hated them.

We shook hands and I kept walking. The smell of alcohol and weed hit me and it kept getting stronger as I kept walking.

I kept walking and spotted tic tac. Don't let the name fool you he's tall as fuck. I don't know why they would call him that considering the fact that he's as tall as a fucking tree.

"Hey Erick."tic tac shouted threw the noise. I nodded. We shook hands and he put his arm around me and walked me to the couch. He passed me a joint and I gladly took it.

"Great to see you little King."he said taking a hit from the joint. I nodded.

"You saw me yesterday tic tac and the day before that and the day before that etc."I said taking another hit.

He laughed.

"It's always good to see friends."he said taking another hit. I nodded. I leaned back and blew out the smoke.

We went threw a couple of joints some beers and girls. I got up and said I had to go. I walked out and rubbed my hands together damn it was cold as fuck. I got on the back of the bus and waited for my stop.

I sat down on one of the seats and leaned back. I crossed my arms and watched as people got on and off the bus.

Finally my stop came and I got off. I walked towards my house and climbed up to my window. I got inside showered and went to bed.

Earlier

Maddie's pov...

I got on the bus and sat down. Someone sat in front of me and turned around.

"I don't wanna talk to you."I said looking at his face.

"Maddie please just here me out."he replied.

"What part of I don't want to talk to you do you not understand?"I said looking at him. I shivered and looked at the window. He took off his jacket and held it out to me.

"Here."he said holding it.

"No."I said leaning back.

"Maddie your freezing and there's a lot of stops before you get off. Just take it."he said insisting.

"I don't know you."I replied crossing my arms.

"I used to be your best friend."he said looking at me.

"Yeah you used too. Before you did the stupidest thing. The thing I told you not to do."I whispered yelled. People turned to look at me since I was about an inch away from his face.