Don't lose her

Ericks pov....

I turned around when I saw Maddie get up. I saw her walk towards a guy who had just came in. She ruffled his hair and he swatted her hand away.

They started talking and he looked at her in a way that made me want to punch him. She was walking away when he grabbed her hand and made her face him. He studied her face and said something.

She laughed and he looked seriously at her. He said something again. Someone sat next to me and I turned around. It was tic tac.

"Hey tic tac."I said looking at him.

"Sup. Why do you look so sad?"he asked looking at me.

"Um I don't know."I said shrugging.

"No mames wuey. It's a girl huh."he replied hitting me on my shoulder. I ran my hands through my hair.

"Yeah you can say that."I said looking at him.

"How can she say no to you. Does she know who you hang out with?"he asked rhetorically.

"Yeah that's the problem."I muttered.

"Que? You have to speak louder."tic tac said putting his hand in the back of his ear.

"I said that who I hang out with doesn't matter to her. It's what I do that matters. And I fucked up already. And I don't see anything happening now."I replied sighing.

Tic tac put his hand on my shoulder and gave it a squeeze.

"Look no matter how badly you screwed up or something. If you really like this girl. Or even love her fight for her menso. Don't sit around and wait. That's how your gonna loose her."tic tac said smacking my head.

"Ow."I replied rubbing my head.

"Well it's gonna hurt a lot more when you loose your girl. If you haven't lost her already."tic tac said getting up. As much as a loco that tic tac was when it came down to it he was pretty wise.

I got up and walked home that night. A million thoughts running through my mind.