Cobras

Maddie's pov..

I woke up to the sun shining in through my curtains. I yawned stretching out in the bed. I moved my arm but stopped when I hit something smooth. I looked over to see Jacob fast asleep.

I stopped and sat up. My heart began to pound so hard I could hear my blood pounding through my head. I looked over at him peacefully sleeping.

I covered myself up and leaned my head back. I closed my eyes and breathed in.

"Regretting it already?"a voice asked. I opened my eyes and looked at Jacob.

"You know me so well."I replied looking at him. He chuckled.

"Yeah well the curse of knowing you for longer than one night."he said looking at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Haha very funny. I'm gonna take a shower."I I replied getting up with the blanket around my body.

Jacob got up and walked towards me.

"Alone Jacob."I said pushing him back.

"Okay but you don't know what your missing."he replied shrugging.

"I've seen all of it...I think I'm good."I whispered into his ear. I smirked and walked into the bathroom.

When I came out Jacob was gone. I was pretty relived. I got dressed and grabbed my gun. I walked down stairs and all eyes turned on me.

"What is it?"I asked looking at the guys.

"We found this when we uh when we went to do another sweep of the club house. Just to see if anyone or anything was around." Pero replied. I crossed my arms.

"And?"I asked.

"Well we found these."he said walking over to me. He put his hand in front of me and I let whatever it was fall into my hand.

I picked up one of the gold bullets and looked at it. It had a cobra engraved into it.

"Cobras."I replied looking at him. He nodded.