I dont care

Months later..

Maddie's pov..

"I don't know, I don't know. All I know is that they call her la bruja." She replied in pain.

"The witch."I said looking at Jacob.

"I know what it means Maddie. I speak fluent Spanish."Jacob replied. I rolled my eyes.

"You too are really cute together." The girl said looking at me and Jacob.

"We're not dating."I replied. Looking at her. She smirked.

"So that means your single?"she said touching Jacobs arm. I pulled the rope tighter on her wrists. She chuckled.

"I thought you said you guys weren't dating?"she smirked. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back. I brought a knife to her throat.

"If I wanted to I could kill you right here and now and nobody would know. Your lucky you got me on a good day other wise this would have ended very badly...for you."I whispered in her ear. I let go and shoved her head aside.

I grabbed Jacob and made my way to the door.

"Keep an eye on her. And so help me god if you touch her or say something to her I will not be happy. And you don't want that."I said looking at the four guys. They nodded.

I made my way outside the room and looked at Jacob.

"Seriously?"I asked.

"What did I do? I'm not the one who yanked her hair and put a knife to her throat."Jacob exclaimed.  I rolled my eyes.

"Oh please it's not as if I actually used that knife."I replied looking at him. I turned around to walk but Jacob pulled me back.

"This isn't you. And you know that. So stop I understand that you want revenge for your brother and for Erick. But this isn't the way to do it. And you know that. No matter what she's a person like you and me. If you can honestly tell me you don't care then I won't question you. But if you can't you have to stop doing this to people."he said getting close to my face.

I looked up at him. He moved his face a little and I leaned in a little making him a bit uncomfortable. I looked at him straight in the eye.

"I don't care."I replied. He stepped away.

"And if you ever second guess me again we're gonna have problems Jake."I said walking away.