Goodbye?

I woke up to see Erick fast asleep. I smiled and touched his face lightly. The light from the window was seeping through the curtains. I looked at Erick sleeping. I smiled and stroked his hair.

"Good morning beautiful."Erick whispered in a sleepy voice.

"I'm sorry baby did I wake you?"I asked. He opened his eyes and smiled.

"No. Well kind of but its okay I like waking up to see your beautiful face."he replied kissing me lightly.

"Aww I'm glad."I said kissing him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"I didn't hurt you did I?"he asked. I looked at him. I kissed his neck and laid my head on his chest.

"No baby you didn't hurt me."I replied.

"Good. I love you chaparita."Erick said looking at me. I smiled.

"I love you too."I replied kissing him. I moved on top of him and he slowly sat up. The blanket fell down to my waist and the warm air hit my back.

I smiled into the kiss he held me closer to him. He moved my hair from my face and kissed my neck.

I moved a bit and then stopped when I heard the door down stairs open and close. I got up and put on some cloths.

"Shit baby get dressed my brothers here."I said throwing Ericks cloths at him. He got up and got dressed.

I made my way down stairs and saw my brother drinking some orange juice. He smiled when he saw me.

"Hey hermanita I've missed you so much."he replied hugging me tightly.

"I've missed you too big brother."I said hugging him.

"So how are you?"he asked.

"Good ,good. Actually I have someone I want you to meet."I replied. He raised his eyebrows.

"Hey come on down."I yelled out. Erick came down the stairs and my brother straightened up. He got up and walked towards Erick.

Erick held out his hand and my brother just stared at him.

"Big brother this is my boyfriend Erick."I said breaking the tension.

"Hi nice to meet you."Erick replied sticking out his hand.

"Erick I've heard a lot about you. You know my boys really like you i'd hate to have to tell them one of these days that you're no longer with us."my brother said holding Ericks shoulder. He patted his back and went into the living room.

I tried to hold back the laughter as Ericks face got worry lines. I walked towards him and patted his shoulder.

"That could have gone a lot worse."I said looking at him.

"So you cheated on my sister."my brother replied leaning back in his chair.

"Daniel!"I warned. He put his hands up.

"Sorry, sorry. Is it not true though?"my brother asked.

"No it's okay. Yeah I did and I regret it. I really do love your sister."Erick replied. My brother nodded.

"So Maddie how's Jacob's cousin?"my brother asked. Erick looked at me.

"Who's Jacob?"Erick asked.

"You haven't told him?"my brother said looking at me.

"No. Jacob's cousin is okay from what he told me yesterday. And Jacob is my best friend."I replied looking at my brother and then at Erick who was silently irritated.