Frankie

CHAPTER 7

{Frank Iero POV}

Why the hell did i do that. Shes just some fan....That looks alot like Jamia. I punched the wall and slid down til i was sitting back. Tears started streaming down my face as i ran my hands through my hair. She reminded me so much of her. Her black hair and eyes she looked so much like her. I just couldnt take my eyes off her. The only thing that was different was the pain in her eyes.....Jamia was more energetic and life like. That girl had no life in her at all...."Frank?" Mikey came from down the hall. I sat up and wiped the tears away "Yea mikey? Whats up?" Mikey had a confused look on his face and replaced it with a poker face "Nothing....I um actually need help fixin- i mean tuning my guitar"

I sniffled "Yea i'll help you with that" Mikey didnt say anything but just walked into the instrument room. I followed him and took his guitar and started fixing the strings "So um Frank you ok?" Mikey asked sitting on the floor. I didnt look up from the guitar "Im fine" There was silence for ten minutes then i was done with his guitar i stood up and so did mikey "Are you sure your okay?.....About you know what happened with Jamia and....your son?" I punched Mikey in the face "I DONT WANT ANYONE TO EVER MENTION WHAT HAPPENED THAT DAY!" Gerard and Ray came in. Gerard rushed to his brother who was slighty cut a little on  his cheek. Ray just looked at me and shaked his head.

I walked out of the room and went into the room with the exit in it. The girl stared at me so i did to. The boy seemed to have no clue about what was going on. I opened the door tears coming out of my eyes. I walked out and slammed the door.