Victoria's Interview Introduction Pt. 2

Victoria was in the same waiting room as Alice. She was the most annoyed. Victoria was a demon. She wasn't as powerful as most demons are, but she was still somewhat powerful. She could probably kill everyone in the room with just one hit. She didn't look near as ecstatic as everyone else in the room; however, she would be jumping off the walls. She had the chance to do what demons usually can't. She would be able to grant humans wishes.

Victoria seemed more gothic than she wanted to, but she shrugged it off. She didn't want to look like everyone else more than she didn't want to look too gothic. What she wore that day screamed a message that was very important to her at that time, "I'm awesome the way I am, and I don't need to look like you to prove it."

Just act cool girl. You will get this job, and once you do, your parents will hopefully approve and maybe be happy for you for once. Her parents rarely approved of anything she did. They seemed like they didn't care, but they really did.

Finally, after thirty minutes of reading, her name was called. She walked slowly towards the door.

The first thing she noticed were the three people that were going to interview Alice.

"Hello, I am Lily. I am Mr. Dreamur's assistant. Everything you say will be recorded and if you seem like a possible candidate, he will see this interview. Are you ready?" Lily told her.

Victoria replied unenthusiastically, "yeah. Sure. Let's start."

"You don't exactly sound . . . Excited . . . Or . . . Like you want to be here."

"Don't worry. Inside, I am literally jumping for joy," She replied, sounding a little sarcastic even though she really meant it.

"Okay. . . What race are you?"

"Demon. And don't act surprised."

"Okay. . . Next question. What's your name?"

"Victoria. Victoria Everburn"

"Alright Victoria . . . Imagine that you got the job. Your first shooting star got your first wish. The wish is to grant one human unimaginable power for him to take over the world with. Do you grant the wish?"

"Yeah. Of Course. I mean . . . I'm pretty sure that someone would wish for power to defeat this guy with or for this guy to die, right? And the humans that make wishes on stars anymore are like little kids . . . And unless you know any completely evil and heartless five year olds, then that probably won't happen."

Lily and the other interviewers whispered to each other.

Victoria, not knowing what they were saying about her, remarked, "You know, it's rude to talk about people when they know you are, especially if they don't know what you're saying."

The twenty year old woman whispered to the man, "Wow. I hate how demons think they're so smart."

A taking a deep breath, Victoria replied, "Wow. Fairy Godmothers . . . They can't learn to whisper, can they?"

The interview continued, and all of Victoria's answers to their questions were witty and sometimes sarcastic. Once it was over, the interviewers thought that Mr. Dreamur would never hire a demon, especially one like Victoria. Victoria knew this; however, she had a feeling that things would work out. She made a wish on a shooting star. It just had to happen. Fortunately, one of the interviewers was the one that owned that shooting star, and he was going to make it happen.