Not the Best Meeting

It been a few day living with April, we get along quite well. I don't judge her and she won't judge us, we're both quirky! Today me and Twizz were feeling lazy, and April needed to run some errands. So we decided to have a day to relax, while April did her thing.

"Hey (Y/N),  I going out to do a few things. I'll be back later tonight." Said April.

"All right, and don't get mugged!"

April chuckled at my response before closing the door and leaving me with Twizz, but she doesn't know that.

You got that right! So what we gonna do?

I was just planning to watch TV and read some fanfics.

Can we watch some (Y/F/S) and call it a day?

Ya sounds good.

Time skip ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was late at night, I was half-asleep on the couch with the TV on. April's apartment happens to be on the top floor of the build. This wouldn't be a problem if I didn't hear thumping on top of the roof. I am a light sleeper and even Twizz can find it hard to ignore the smallest of noises.

What the heck!!! I am sleeping here!!!

Go back to sleep, it is probably nothing.

Ugh!

Twizz and I ignored the noises and started to daze off, but then louder thumping can be heard from the roof.

I am going to go crazy if this doesn't stop. Look it's 1 o'clock in the morning!

Let's check it out, and then we'll go back to sleep!

Ya, because I need my beauty sleep!

You don't even have a face, I say groggily.

I take to the stairs checking out what was on the roof. I was walking with my best ability to stay awake, as I could sense dark rings forming under my eyes. Twizz on the other hand fell back to sleep, half way through the walk. I finally made it to the roofing door, but I stop when I heard voices.

Twizz! Twizz wake up! Do here that?

Huh?... Uh... Did I fall asleep?

Yes, I am glad you have my back. I say while in a sarcastic tone.

Sorry... What is it?

Listen!

As we listened to the multiple voice, we could tell there was at least four or five people standing there. But then one of the voice became clear, and it sounded like...

Is that April? If that's April we are going to have a long...

Ssh! Look we'll just walk out there and ask April and her friends to be quiet!

Are you sure?

"Yes I am sure," I accidentally say aloud as I open the semi-rusted door.

Then it was like being hit in the face with a pan. All voices were quiet, and there April was. But she was with the four turtles we saw fighting the Krang. Let's just say they all looked really surprised, with there golf-ball sized eye looking towards me. It was quiet for what seemed like hours, when really it was seconds.

Well don't just stand there like a Popsicle, do something!

Then finally April broke the silence.

"Uh... Hey (Y/N) what are you doing up, so late." Said the red-head trying to ignore the situation at hand.

Look don't panic, from what we saw they seemed friendly.