A Price to Pay for Helping!

Your P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BOOYAKASHA!!!

Booyakasha? What the Heck is that?

We heard the loud battle cry and immediately reacting I turn towards the direction the  disruptive noise came from. Which was in the lower level of the room. There, a few feet away from me was four giant turtles fighting the bots.

You know normal people don't see stuff like this. Wow, but they're beating the pulp out of these aliens dudes.

Are you saying I am not normal!?! Never mind! I watched the turtles fight, for no one seems to know I am here,  The turtle seem to be holding different ninjutsu weapons and wearing an array of colored masks, so I am guessing they were trained in the same art.

THEY'RE NINJAS LIKE US???

By the way they are fighting, Yes they're Ninjas. What type of weapons are they holding?

I think the Red one is holding a pair of sais, and the orange one is using two nun-chucks. The one with the purple masking is using some type of staff, I think it's a bow-staff. Also, the blue turtle is fighting, by looking at the blade, a pair of katanas.

We need to find a way out of here, these turtles seemed to be a skilled opponent and I don't want to get into more trouble then we already are.

Let Go Meet Them!!!

NO! We'll watch from afar , besides maybe they know a way out of here.

Ugh! Your no fun!

Shut it! I start looking for away out, while keeping a close eye on the situation at hand.

DUCK!!!

I quickly duck as one of the Krangs machines break through one of the thick windows. Yes, a way out! As I walk toward the newly made exit Twizz stops me.

I bet the blue masked turtle wished he had a way out of here.

What? I turn around and looked at the blue-clad turtle, and I realized a bunch of Krang were piled around him. From where he was the other turtles were unreachable, so he obliviously couldn't get help from them. He also seemed to be now fighting hand to weapons, which is never good.

He needs help throw a weapon towards him!

All I have are my Kabutowari's!

You Can Get Another One!

He'll see me!!!

YOUR A FRICKIN' NINJA!!! NOW DO SOMETHING!!!

I quickly unsheathe one of my Kabutowari's and throw it towards the Blue turtle. Which it landed perfectly in the head of a Krang bot that was about to shoot the blue-clad turtle. Quickly before any of them could notice I ran out the smashed window and soon made it back to the calm streets of New York. After walking for a while in completed silence, Twizz broke the the silence.

Well...That was interesting...

Ya, and I'm never going to see my kabutawari again, I say disappointingly.

Oh, quit whining (Y/N) at least you saved that turtles life.

We left them there!?!

True, but you helped one of them get out of a small situation which was in the bigger situation. Besides for turtles they were cute!

Uh...Lets go...I am to tired and we still need to find a place to go.

Ya me too, But I I'll admit to one thing!

What's that?

This was never mentioned in the brochure!

Haha, you got that right. Now, come on lets find a place to stay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

!Aye-Yo! Sorry, you still haven't met the turtles yet, but you'll meet them soon. Now, all you Turtle fans, I hope you enjoyed!!!  P.S. I don't mind constructive criticism.