Chapher One: New Beginnings

Kylee's POV
The summer was great. Me and Weston when all around on tour together. It was so fun. And in that time me and Weston got really close. But now Jessica is dating Jacob. He's my now Bully.

Summer's over and it's the first day of ninth grade. I get up to knock on my bedroom door. It's Weston. "Hey babe, you obviously know why I'm here." He says with a chuckle. He kisses my check. "Weston wait outside, I have to get dressed." I say smiling. "I don't mind staying in here." He says with a smirk, I push him out of my bedroom. I wear the outfit above and wear a black beanie with my hair out. And do a cat eye and wear Kylie Jenner Matte lipstick called "Candy". I open the door to see Weston there waiting for me. "You ready beautiful." He says "Yep" I say as I grab my backpack. As we leave the house Elly and Hunter are waiting for us outside. We start walking to the bus stop and next thing you know I get pushed down by someone. It was Jacob. He puts his foot on my chest and laughs, Weston pushes him off. "Knock it off Jacob." He says. Jacob scoffs then smacks me in the face and then goes off with Jessica. I get up and brush myself off and continue walking. Weston holds my hand the rest of the way. As we get in the bus Olivia trips me and Jessica laughs. I quickly get I to my set Weston sitting next to me. "You know I love you Kylee, and I care about you. Weston says. "Yes, I know." I say. He kisses me. He messes with my hair until we get off the bus. No words can explain how much he means to me.