Chapter Three: Punch

Kylee's POV
After one more painful class with Jacob it was finally time for lunch. I was so hungry. I sit with Zach, Mario, Elly, Weston, Loren, Mark, and Hunter. I would consider us the best friend group in the school but whatever. But Hunter and Elly are usually off in there own land. "Hey guys we should hang out after school Friday for a I just finished the first week of school celebration." Loren says with excitement. "Yeah sure, that's sound great." I say and the rest of the table agrees, except Hunter and Elly of course. I'll tell them later. Jacob and his crew come by my table. I tensed up and got really quiet. Jacob grabs me by the arm and pulls me from my seat. "Hey, how about you just do all the work for our project and say I did some of it, ok babe." He says. I hate when he calls me that. Every girl gets jealous when he calls me that but I just think it's a douchebag move. "I guess." I say in a meek voice. "Good." He says with a smile. Jessica call him over to his lunch table. I'm glad she did because I did not want to see him much longer. He pushes me down making me bump my head to the table. Weston comes around to help me.

Weston's POV
I'm sick of Jacob. He's changed since there breakup. He's become someone he's not and he just doesn't  see it. I walk over to there lunch table. "What the fuck dude." I say to Jacob. I shove him a bit. "What's your problem, Weston. Your dating the most horrible girl in school you can't get any lower." Jacob says. Dane laughs. I punch Jacob in the face. Then next thing you know I'm in the middle of the lunch room with blood on my hands and Jacob on the floor.