Chapter Twenty Six: Beach

Kylee's POV
I wake with a big blanket over me. The smell of smoke quickly woke me up. I pulled off the blanket and run to the kitchen. It was Hunter, Brandon, and Ashton making pancakes and bacon.
"Good morning babe." He says with a questioning smile.
There is pancake batter all over him and everywhere.
"Need a little help." I giggle
"Yeah..." He puts his hand behind his head.
"Hunter sucks at cooking... But I'm pretty good." Brandon flirts
"Shut up, stupid." Hunter shoves Brandon.
The they begin to fight. Ashton joins in.
"Guys stop." I couldn't help but laugh
As we start to fix there mess Hunter flings batter at me. With all the batter we had left we made 10 pancakes. We all had two and left two for Christine. After cleaning up the kitchen me and Hunter stayed downstairs as Ashton and Brandon went upstairs.
"Hey do you wanna go to the beach today." He asks.
"Sure, meet me at my place at ten."
"Always." Hunter caresses my cheek
I smile then walk home. I hop in the shower to clean off. Then put in the outfit above. I call up Elly to ask her if she can come. Beep beep. Hunter was outside. I put the last couple of things in my bag and got into the car. Brandon was in the front making kissy faces to Hunter. Hunter shoves him. Christine stops the fight as I slide into the car.
"Can we stop at Elly's."
"Sure honey." Christine replies
I mess around with Ashton as Hunter rests his chin on my shoulder. He wraps his arms around me and continuously kisses my cheek. Weston never really held me. Why am I even thinking about him. We pick up Elly and she brings Loren and Mario with her. Something tells me there is going to be some uninvited guests.